Idol 17

The environment was weird after question,Wheein couldn't answer because their manager was supposed to be with Hyejin when she was called to the label promoter's office and their bodyguards were supposed to be outside waiting for them.

Something wasn't adding up.Namjoon was so angry at her company.They weren't treating their girls right and Mamamoo made that company what is was.He didn't want cry in front of them.

He got even worried when they told him the doctor said she is anorexic.He was right after all.Her friends also said the same thing she changed the topic or brushed them off when they questioned her or took steps to know if she had issues.

The manager arrived two hours after he did.He told them the promoter had fired him unfairly so he went out to get drunk.He passed out after drinking .He woke up only to hear the neighbors talking about the incident.

The Mamamoo girls refused to accept his termination.They had two issues at hand right now.The company wasn't supporting them when they needed them the most.The narrative out there was still not a good one.They didn't want Hyejin waking up without an action being taken.

Namjoon had to combine group activities and taking care of Hyejin.His friends couldn't get him to leave her.With the help of her sister as the complainant they were suing very media house in the country.

They were suing the company for negligence of an employee.RBW had still not issued a statement even after three days.Mamamoo couldn't do anything because of their contract but they were ending it a few months later after they release their new singles and they had all agreed to leave.

The former manager was already talking to some companies that wanted them.He was rapidly losing weight as well and his company was worried.Band Pd was thinking about immediate break until they are all evaluated.Hobi equally looked worried all the time because Hana was always crying and Tae was also stressed because Wheein had shut him out.

Jungkook,Jimin,Jin and Suga were worried about their members.Hana had gotten the best lawyers from her parents for Hyejin's sister.She also provided the best security.Hana wanted to pay but Namjoon refused and paid rather.

*******

"Baby girl please wake up"

Namjoon whispered while holding her hands.He squeezed her fingers lightly.

"We had plans you know.I miss you so much.I can't function without you."

He placed his head on her neck and cried silently.He wanted to be strong for her but he couldn't bear seeing her so defenseless.

"Joonie??"

He stiffened up.He thought he was hallucinating.

"Baby,I want water"

He raised his head to see her smiling faintly at him.

"ooh ooh my God babe,..water sure ...water"

He opened the bottle water for her and helped adjust her pillows.He helped her drink up.She drank everything and asked for more.Namjoon alerted the doctor and her friends on his way to get the water.He silently said a thanksgiving prayer.

He came to meet all the family as he called there.Her friends ,his members and and only family.Her four old nephew was on her bed.The doctor said she was healthy now and was free to leave the following day.Namjoon couldn't have been happier.

They all left after eating the pizza they ordered.Wheein and Hana cried so much her sister and other members started to cry.Namjoon couldn't cry he wanted her to see him strong.

"Have you been stressed ???"

"No babe.why do you ask??"

"You look tired.Come lay down with me.There is enough room for us to cuddle."

Namjoon wanted to protest but she looked so good even tho she had lost so much weight.He laughed at her cute pout.

"Are you going to sleep in your jeans???"

"Why not??"

"You never do.You said you would feel itchy uncomfortable.Take them off you look cuter and sexier"

She smiled when she heard him laugh for the first time.She knew all the stress he was going through to get her justice and this made her love him more.She would so anything for him and She is glad she chose to fight for him.That night they talked about everything,She didn't spare a single detail.Namjoon was boiling with so much anger but he was happy the love of his life was alive.