Chapter 15

Please continue stream Indigo😻.
As well as Mamamoo's new album.
Please vote😭.it's the motivation I need to continue writing.

Hyejin and her friends were still shocked as to how Hybe was able to prevent  dispatch from exposing their relationship.They have been going strong for a whole month even tho three weeks of that Namjoon was working out of Korea and Hyejin couldn't be happier with her personal life.

But  group activities and Mamamoo related things she was struggling.She loved how her members tried to get it fixed.But she knew it wouldn't work unless she leaves and signs another label while working as Hwasa of Mamamoo.

She no longer had a private office.The label promoter claimed she didn't need it since she wouldn't be allowed to write or produce any of their  songs anymore.She rejected the lyrics Namjoon corrected and replaced it with Korean.

They were done recording all three songs and she had less than ten seconds each in the new songs.She was glad she couldn't be taken out of the choreography at least.She had still not told Namjoon anything.She didn't want him to worry or think she was giving up on their love again.

Namjoon had already introduced her to his family.He introduced them a week after their date.Luckily his parents and little sister loved her.They had an argument when she suggested it was too early.She finally agreed when he assured it wasn't too early if they would marry in five years time after they achieve their goals.

He had a way of melting all her insecurities and making her stronger.They hadn't gotten time to have sex yet.Her babe was currently on tour and he would be back in two days after being on tour and performing at shows in the America for three weeks.

She had lost so much weight because her label promoter said she looked fat next to her teammates.She cried that day.All her insecurities had come back.She moved from a uk size 10 to six in a span of three weeks and her fans were starting to get concerned.The paparazzi seem to have got on and were blaming her for promoting unrealistic body standards.

She assured Namjoon she was fine it was because of stress when in reality she was eating a single banana everyday.Hana and Wheein were equally sad and worried but Hyejin kept assuring them everything was fine.She kept quiet no matter how they promised to help her fight.

*******

Next Day

The CEO's daughter asked her to stay behind after their dance rehearsals.Her members told her not to go but allow her manager deal with her.Their manager was their intermediary after all.She listened this time and rather went into the women's bathroom to take her shower.

She told the manager to rather go on her behalf.After taking a thirty minutes shower to clear her mind she started dressing up.She got startled when someone cleared their throat.It was her again.She looked pissed and was breathing heavily.

"I asked you to come to my office and you refuse??"

"You have to deal with my manager from now."

She got into her space.She grabbed Hyejin's arms tightly causing bruises around her arms.

"I will fucking kill you bitch.This will be my company one day and will strip you of everything you love the most ,your team members,career and your life.Once again leave NAMJOON ALONE.HE IS MINE."

Hyejin was visibly angry this time.She just threaten her life.She had to take precautionary measures otherwise she will lose everything including Namjoon.She was shaking in her position.

"Ooh and I fired your manager!!it's your fault.Remember that when I invite you next time"

She started crying,their manager for four years just lost his job because of her.She was tired at this point.She hurriedly dressed up and left the company.She met a a big crowd of paparazzi.

She was so scared because she was alone and her manager was not around because he lost his job.They started surrounding her and creating little space for her to breath.

She was so confused,they were all clicking and asking questions about her weight and health.Her head started spinning very fast,she held into her stomach when she started feeling nauseous then everything turned black.

Her members were coming out of the building and saw her falling.They alerted the security who created space for them to get to her.They called paramedics to come attend to her.Wheein was just crying and screaming at the media people who could careless because they were still taking the pictures.

"OmG ...Ooh ooh ooh she is fucking bleeding.She is hit her head.WHERE ARE THE PARAMEDICS"

Solar and Moonbyl were crying uncontrollably at this point.They were pacing back and forth trying to get hold of an ambulance.It was ten minutes and the paramedics weren't here yet.

"God please!!! Hyejin Hyejin please hold on!!"

Adjusting her body while applying presto prevent her from losing more blood.

"OMG,please don't leave me.Baby girl wake up .It's me Wheein.I can't feel her pulse Unnie."

"She is not breathing Moonbyl.Hyejin Naah wake up"

The older girls rushed to Wheein who was supporting her head perform a CPR.

The paramedics came after an additional twenty minutes.They had to try several before she started breathing again.Wheein left with them while Moonbyl and Solar followed in a car soaked in blood

The security called the police to assist after they had already left . they were able to sack all the paparazzi.The fans passing by had posted the video online.But the company quickly to took it down upon the requests of the label promoter.But it was too late the video had already gone viral and hashtag #JUSTICEFORHWASA was trending.