Part 1

Chapter 1

Hyejin was so tired.Having a comeback meant more shows and promos.They rehearsed five hours everyday and had to be on a very strict diet .The choreographer looked content with their last practice.

They had more complicated steps because of the kind of music they released that year.They could finally go home.She smiled when she remembered they all have different apartments now.
It wasn't the same when they debuted in 2014.The past four years hasn't been easy for her and her team mates.They were bullied for their weights,clothes,company and beauty.

She was bullied even more because she didn't fit the Korean beauty standard.They worked hard to get where they were.They were loved for their talents first.
Nobody could say they made it because of their appearance.They were millionaires and literally had everything they ever wanted now .They all stayed in a tiny apartment during their rookie days.She didn't blame the company tho it was and still a small company compared to others.

She hated that her Grandma died before she could see her baby girl successful.She snapped out the trance.

"Hyejin Naah,let's go"
Solar called said since she was always absentminded
"Guys guess what I just saw trending on twitter" Wheein said

Solar and Moonbyl made a face.Wheein was deep into social media.She always had something to show them.

"What ??"

They all screamed.Wheein pouted refusing to tell them what she saw.

"Come on my love"

Hyejin pleaded with her best friend.Solar and Moonbyl laughed at Hwasa she always gave in to her puppy eyes.

"Okay ..okay guess who you are being shipped with this time??"

Hwasa shook her head.Laughing as they headed to her 2018 Benz.

"You?"

"No!"

"Moonbyl??"

"No!"

"Solar??"

"
No!!those ones are old"

Wheein got into the front seat.They lived in the same building but different apartments.

"I will fuck you up Wheein.You know I hate guessing.who is it this time?"

"Namjoon"

"What??These fans are getting wilder."

"He seemed interested tho"

"Are you following fan theories now??"

"No but look at his mannerisms during your sole performance this year.I mean last weeks awards show"

"Leave me alone Wheein ,we both know.BTS out of my league"

"Yh,your probably right"

************************

"Hyung ,Hyung,Namjoon!!Rrrrrrappp Monster!!"

"Jungkook!!!!i will sell you.I am busy with our schedules"

"It's important!guess who you are being shipped with??"

"Jin??"

"No!!(giggling)that is one funny ship"

"Who then??"

"Your secret crush"

Namjoon's heart skipped a beat.How are they shipping them they have never spoken.The most they have done is bowed at each other at award shows.Jin and Moonbyl were friends and that is it.He tried so hard not to react when she is on the stage or when he sees her around.He knew how fans are sensitive to their K-pop Stans dating.

"I don't have a crush"

"Yh right !?.We are your friends.We know
when you want something and it's Hwasa you want"

"Jungkook??leave me alone"

Jungkook didn't care he knew Namjoon was just shy.

"Anyways sending you the link to the video of you clenching your jaws and hands when a back dancer came close to her."

Namjoon could swear he was expressionless.He didn't like how comfortable the back dancer was getting so close to her.

Fans are too quick for their own good but he knew Hwasa wouldn't want a shy book smart guy like him.She was so hot.Her full hips and ass.

And those full lips drove him crazy whenever she pouted.He never told his team mates he was crushing on her but his reaction when he was told Mamamoo was sitting in front of them at the Golden disk awards gave him away.

He was so shy they traded seats with Got7.The management were so confused but granted them Their wish.He went back to making their schedule adjustable enough.

They had about four award shows, five episodes of RUN BTS!,three music videos to shoot,three talk shows,a tour in Korea and five normal shows in and outside of Korea before a month break.And all this were in a span of four months.At least he gets to see his crush in a months time.