Chapter 14

Hyejin hurriedly gathered her purse and phone.Namjoon was waiting for her at the door.She couldn't believe she was late.Namjoon's security ensured that there no paparazzi and she was grateful for that .They shared a brief kiss before heading to the elevator.Namjoon collected her purse from her allowing her to walk freely.they got pictures together.

"You are so pretty Hyejin."

"You are beautiful too Joonie"

Rubbing his thighs while cleaning her lip gloss from his lips.

"Where are we going ??"

"That would spoil my surprise"

"Please baby ,tell me Joonie"

"We will be there in five minutes"

They gisted each other on how their day went.Hyejin specifically left out her CEO's daughter bullying her.She didn't want him to worry.Hyejin was super proud of her man.They have come so far.Meeting the president is a big achievement for him and the boys

"What should I get you for this achievement??"

"You don't have to "

"I want to"

"Okay, anything would do"

"Sure baby"

They were grateful the place had an underground car park.Namjoon lead her to a beautifully decorated dinner setting at the roof top of the tallest building in Korea.It was so pretty.

"OmG baby this is so pretty,I love it"

"I am glad you love this"

He pulled the chair for her to take her seat.

"What are you goals for the next five years??"

"straight to the serious issues."

Hyejin rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes sunshine."

He took her hands in his rubbing it gently.

"They are a lot,but by 2022 We would loved to be nominated for the Grammys.That's my biggest goal for now"

"You guys are good artist,you can do it.You're a great leader.Nothing impossible if you are as focused as you baby"

"Thank you so much baby girl.What are you long term goals"

"Have my own tv program.Where I can interact with musicians and be recognized in the fashion industry"

"That's great,I believe you can do this babe.I will be here with every step"

They both shared a sea food combo whiles enjoying their wine.They both agreed to forget about their diet and have a cheat day.

"I am so full.But I still want the Nutella ice cream as desert"

Namjoon chuckled

"How about we share a bowl??"

"Yes yes!!! Mmh I would  love that"

Hyejin ended up eating everything,she would brush his hands away when he tried to scoop some.He didn't mind he loved watching her eat.After two hours they finally left.She had to carry her on his back because she claimed she was too full to walk.

He didn't mind tho.She kept dropping kisses on top of his head and shuffling his hair.He had cut it shorter than usual and had dyed it blond but he still looked so so good.

"You love love me"

"I do sunshine,now be a good girl and stop wiggling.Are we going to my apartment or yours??"

"We both have busy schedules tomorrow.I think we need to return to our individual apartments"

Namjoon frowned.He liked having her around.He didn't feel alone.He could write even more.

"That's sad!I wanted to cuddle"

He set her on her feet when they got to the car.They didn't understand why it was parked in front of the building and not the underground car park.Namjoon hurriedly opened the door for her before rushing to his side.They told the driver to leave quickly before anyone saw them.

"Why don't we go for the things you need and go back to my apartment or I could stay at yours."

Hyejin knew not to say no her favorite leader.

"You can stay at my apartment.I have large sweats sets you can wear."

Namjoon  kissed her cheeks with a big smile.The ride to her apartment was filled with laughter and teasing.Hyejin tried to walk ahead of him just incase there were photographers but Namjoon hurriedly caught up to her after shutting the car door.He wrapped his hands around her neck kissing her neck.The six inch heels had made her much more taller.

"Joonie,people will see."

"Yh and???we love each other."

He paused in front of her making her halt in her steps.His pout made her insides melt.She loved how relaxed and himself he was whenever they were together.

"You love me don't you??"

Hyejin chuckled trying to get away from him.

"I have loved you for so long Namjoon"

"I love you too sunshine"

He gathered her in his arms kissing her like it was their last time.Forgetting they were right infront of her apartment.He carried her all the way back to her apartment.

He had a sole  project with Jackson at JYP before heading to Hybe in the afternoon and Hyejin had to record their new song.He corrected the phrases for her.They fell asleep cuddling each other after taking their baths.