Chapter 3

Hwasa was back stage getting finishing touches to her make up.She hurriedly rushed to the stage to introduce Cl before coming back to change for their performance.She yelped when she fell,hitting her ass on the floor.She shouldn't be running on a six inch heel anyways.

"Hi,are you okay??"

Her heart started beating so fast.He looked so handsome in his attire.His lips looked so full and kissable.And his body was to die for.She looked at his hand with a little hesitation before taking it.

She quickly let go as soon as she was on her feet.Looking at her fingers.She thought
Six inches heels could make her taller but she was just a little  bit above his shoulders.He looked so calm.She raised her head to meet his eyes.

"Sorry for bumping into..."

"No it's fine Hyejin I wasn't looking either"

"Sure,see you later!I need to go!"

She smiled looking at the hand he took,he smelled so good.She turned around to have one look at him.She smirked when she saw him looking back at her.She had a feeling he was staring at her ass .

Namjoon was so happy,this was the first time they had spoken to each other.She smelled like seduction if it was possible.She looked so pretty and sexy.She had the innocent look when she pouted yet changed in a second when she looked at you through her long eyelashes.

Her hands are so soft.He was more than content if they never come into contact again.He hurriedly rushed to his seat there was no way he was missing her performance.He braced himself for any surprises.

He bowed his head when they got on stage.The one piece mugler was showing parts of her delicious body.It was so obvious Mamamoo had the attention of everyone from their performance to their sexy body rolls.

Namjoon couldn't control himself whenever one particular dancer held her waist in the choreography.He absentmindedly smiled  when she winked at him.He knew she was dancing for him because their held eye contact through out her performance.

The smirk she gave whenever he clenched his jaw from jealousy told him ,She was equally into him.The peak of the performance was when they walked into the crowd allowing them to sing in the mics.

His members burst out laughing when he started glaring at Zico and Loco because Hwasa leaned on them.Bts carried  6 awards and a sulky Namjoon back to their hotel.Mamamoo took home two awards and a happy Hwasa.

******

The members had a Vlive section after they got back to thank armies for constantly loving and supporting them.

"Is Namjoon dating Hwasa??"

Namjoon glared at Jungkook he could have ignored the comment.It was hard to since the whole section was flooded with the same question.

Namjoon chose not to answer which made fans automatically conclude it was the truth.Jin and Suga wondered how the company would react to that.Hobi laughed to release the tension before changing the topic to their tour in the country.

"Jungkook,what the hell??"

"It was hard not to read.I wonder why they are flooding the Vlive with such comments"

Taehyung gasped when he went to twitter.

"I think you should all go to twitter now!"

Yh there was a video of Namjoon holding Hyejin's hands backstage.They all turned to him ,looking at him suspiciously.

"We bumped into each other making her fall.I helped her up,that was all.I promise"

"But you wish more happened??"

Hobi chipped in.Namjoon glared at his best friend.They all laughed but they knew the company would release a statement tomorrow.

*******

Hyejin was busily doing her night routine before going to bed.The Bts concert was in two days She had a day to rest.She smiled when she remembered how Namjoon was looking at her,she knew flirting with Loco and Zico,she knew she was doing too much but she wanted to be sure the prime and proper leader was equally into her and she loved to see him burst with jealousy.

She took a picture in her Calvin Klein bra and thong She was a brand ambassador.She realized that her phone was buzzing too much.

She checked to realize the picture has been liked by more than 3 million people in 10mins and 100k new followers.Most of the comments were asking her if she was dating Namjoon,others were congratulating them and the small portion was full of hate and disgust.

She brushed them off and blocked most of the account holders.She panicked when she saw the video of them holding hands and staring at each other.She quickly rushed to Solar's room.

"Unnie??open up"

She wasn't  shocked when she met Moonbyl there looking flustered and glaring at her.

"What will I do??i ..I...promise it wasn't as bad as it looks.He helped me and that was all"

Showing them the video.

"You would really be the IT couple if you date"Moonbyl said.

"Not now unnie"

Solar and Moonbyl told her not to worry Hybe will probably address it when Namjoon explains it.