Chapter 12

She was panicking when she woke up in a different room,The first thing she did was to make sure her clothes were intact.She released a loud sigh when she realized she was fully clothed. She quickly got her things before heading out. whoever's Apartment it's was ,was rich rich.She tried to be quiet as possible.

"Where to??

"Namjoon??"

A big ooh formed on her lips .The memories from the previous night started flashing through her mind.The last thing she remembers was lying on his shoulders as the car started.He chuckled at her poor attempt to escape.He was brushing his teeth when he saw her picking her things.

"You fell asleep two minutes into the ride so I had to bring you with me"

"Thank you so much Namjoon but I have to go."

"You can go but dispatch has photographers outside.I think someone pitched to them."

"For fucks sake .I really need to shower and eat"

"You can do both here"

"Ooh okay errm,your place is nice"

"Thanks ,I have put some clothes and body accessories in the room.You can clean up while I cook for us"

Hyejin raised an eyebrow at him ,he couldn't cook to save his soul.

"Okay I ordered breakfast"

"Thought as much you liar!!"

She was wondering if it was a good idea to be in his apartment when she was already wet from his voice. She had to pretend she wasn't flustered or bothered about him coming out without a shirt on

His body looked so good and worsen everything his sweats pants was dangerously low.She needed to leave one way or another.She took her time in cleaning up.She called for him when she was done but didn't get a reply.

She finally texted him after ten minutes.He told her he was doing a Vlive with the fans. In his studio.She asked if the food was in yet.Namjoon told armies he had to go and ended the Vlive.

"The food is in the microwave.and the ice tea is in the fridge"

"Ooh okay?"

"Yeah,the paparazzi left.I wanted to tell you so that you don't feel trapped "

She rolled her eyes at him stuffing her mouth with the bread and eggs.

"Have you eaten yourself??"

"I am on a diet??"

"A diet for whom??.You look amazing.Your body looks fine you know.You're big and tall and sexy and so handsome.And why is your sweats so dangerously low??You look yummy"

Hyejin blushed so hard She just mouthed what she was fucking thinking.

She took the food by the counter since he had a mini dinning table there.Namjoon blushed as well,he loved how she looked at him when she was complimenting him.He noticed her eyes would drift off to his waist whenever she had the chance.

"Jihyo looks nice in your arms"

Namjoon paused in his steps.He knew they had to discuss this.They both stared at eachother for a long time.

"Come let's talk"

She sat across from him.She didn't trust herself with him.He moved on her couch too.She scooted to the corner of the couch.Namjoon chuckled at her.He took her legs and placed it on him.

"She isn't my woman.We dated in the past but ended things because of our careers.We are just friends"

"She is the reason you refused to give me another chance"

"That's not true.I wanted to make you jealous at the awards show but after that she has been constantly stalking.She threatens to kill herself if tell her to leave"

"Oooh Ookay.What about yesterday you were grinding on her.You kissed her neck and grabbed on her thighs as if you were about cumming"

He didn't have an explanation for that ,he did enjoy the grinding for a while.

"Do you like Jimin now"

"Aww he is so charming,cute yet so sexy"

Namjoon became visibly tense.He was getting heartbroken.

"No not In that way at least.He at least noticed my dress"

"Did notice that short jumpsuit baby girl.You looked beautiful.I like your new hair color"

She blushed hard Bowing her head to hide her cheeks.

"I need to go"

"Why??it's Sunday you don't have work or any shows.And I like having you here.Stay for a while it's only one pm."

"Errm Namjoon"

"Joonie baby girl don't change it "

"If I leave here late they might catch us on camera."

"Does it matter ??"

"Yes I still need a boyfriend."

"What about me??"

She squealed when he pulled her to him.Making her sit on his laps.He placed her on the couch slowly.He parted her thighs getting in between them.The T-shirt she was wearing lifted leaving her bare ass and vagina in plain view.He rubbed her thighs up and down.He didn't want to do anything She didn't want.

She moaned when he brushed against her vagina.Even with clothes on it felt too good.She raised her ass to meet him for the next thrust.He pulled away when She tried to kiss him.He got up from the couch looking down at her with a smirk.

"Let me know when you want to date me officially"

"Wait what?Don't leave me hunging again.please??"

"Then make your decision fast.We can continue if you agree now."

Hyejin looked at his hard dick in the sweats pants and realized he was equally in pain.And She would make him suffer just as she is.

"I will give you an answer to tomorrow"

He answered equally surprised.She thought she would agree there.He shook his head when he saw her smirk.

"Going to take a cold shower.Wanna come?"

"No!"