Idol 19

Mamamoo hurriedly rushed into the the Hybe building.Bodyguards covered them preventing the paparazzi from getting any decent photos.They all looked tired and worn out but Hyejin looked like she didn't get any sleep.She was walking weirdly on top.

"Hyejin are you okay??"

"Yes Unnie,I was too nervous to sleep been up the whole night"

Wheein giggled she could see through her best friend's lies.She wasn't at the apartment until an hour ago to get ready.

"Why are limping then??hit your toes??"

Hwasa glared at her friend.

"Fuck off Wheein"

Their manager had gotten a very good deal for them and they were happy to be there,They were already done with the media by noon and were answering questions for the fans on Vlive.They were happy their fans stood by them when they were going through hard times.

"Is that Namjoon's sweats shirt"

Wheein read the question out loud unconsciously,Hwasa glared at her once again.Fans started teasing in the comments.

"Ooh the fans are wilding out in the comments"

"And whose fault is that"

"Bye bye,we love you all."

Solar ended the live fast,the staff stared at the chaos caused this last few minutes.The damage was already done.They hadn't yet informed the staff they were dating or have been dating for months now.

Their lawyers had a meeting with the management on their behalf and came back with good news.The profits they were going to make here was better and promotions would get them even further in their career.The only rule that made Wheein and Hyejin uncomfortable was there the fact that they had to disclose any romantic relationship to their managers to know how to best protect their interest failure to do so came with fines and other punishments.

Their manager asked them to talk to their boyfriends and come out early.

***********

"ooh my god are you serious??"

"Yes,she came to work limping and all"

Hana turned to Hyejin who was busily sipping her cocktail and avoiding eye contact.

"Did you fuck him"

She chocked on her drink.

"Ooh Jesus ,Hana seriously??"

"Yes !!you fucking heard me.Did you fuck him??"

"Yes okay,I mean it's been months I needed something"

"Was it good"

"Wheein!!"

"What answer her we tell you everything"

"Okay okay,He was good,I came so much I passed out.I didn't want to look like bitch so I kept up with him.I couldn't go again after the fourth round.I just tapped out.I couldn't walk for like an hour.And he is packing too.That man is something else in bed,It's such a turn on to see him another side of him.He put me in positions that I didn't know were possible.And I wasn't limping okay"

"Yh right you are still limping as at now"

"Fuck off,let's eat the both of you.I am starving.I am glad I don't have to starve anymore."

"You never had to.You were just perfect"

The girls decided to carpool to Hana's house since it was the closest and they were all drank.Namjoon had been calling to check up on her but she had forgotten to remove her phone from flight mood.And the other girls were not picking up either because they were too drank.

They fell asleep on her couch ,they didn't bother going up the stairs.

*******

They all woke up with the worst hungover but had to suck it up because they had to go get to work by noon.She took some painkillers and ate breakfast prepared by her chef.Hyejin wore sweats pants and some crop to without bra and headed to work.Wheein put on a similar fit too.

"Why are the paparazzi here all the fucking time.I can't deal with this frankly it's tiring"

"Hmmm,this is what we signed up for,we have better security now you are protected"

They hurriedly got out of the car and entered the Hybe building .She could feel someone glaring at her but was too scared to turn.