Idol 18

One month later

Every media house was paying her 2 billion Won and so she won 20 billion Won in total.She donated half of it to fight cyber bullying,2 billion to the orphanage,2 billion for scholarships for the needy,2 billion to cancer patients and invested the 4billion left.

Namjoon advised her to get a financial advisor to inform her on the best investments to invest in and she did just that.It would yield 5x more in a few years.

The group released all the songs the next few weeks.Their lawyers found lope holes in their contest and they were all leaving the company but they  owned the name Mamamoo and hence they still had to offer 2% of their sales revenue to RBW.They also still had to promote the songs but at this point they could careless and Hyejin was still suing the company for bullying and neglect and they had offered to pay her 5 billion Won and they would fire the label promoter.

Hyejin didn't care she just wanted the case to end and for her to be in a company that would appreciate her talents as well as her members.The case was ending tomorrow and they were being to a company that Zico was signed to under Hybe.Namjoon and Taehyung were so so happy.

"I can't believe I am officially a work colleague tomorrow"

"Don't make this weird!"

"What?? We can still date.You are too prime and proper."

Namjoon shook  his head at her he knew it turned her on when he was being strict.

"We have to remain professional Hyejin."

"Mmmh sure babe"

She sat on his bed looking at him pack her overnight bag.She had to go back to her apartment,the paparazzi would be waiting for her since it's their first day at Hybe.

She rubbed on his dick.Making his semi hard dick hard as stone.He kissed deeply earning a moan from her.He brushed her nipples through her crop top.

"Babe please don't leave me hunging,my vibrator isn't doing it for me anymore"

He just smirked.

"Move into the middle of the bed"

She dragged herself into the middle of the bed waiting for him to join her.She bit her lips when she saw his dick print.She couldn't believe how much he was packing.She was up for the challenge.He followed her shortly,kissing her as he hovered over her.

She opened her mouth to welcome the assault from his mouth.He moved the kisses to her neck,she arched her back and moaned when he sucked on the sweet spot behind her ear.He kissed her breast through the top before taking it off her.

He loved her nipples so much ,they always looked like they needed attention.He sucked on them as if it would be his  last time.He rubbed her clits through her thongs while paying attention to her nipples.She moaned when he inserted two of left fingers and started fucking her with.She was a moaning mess and dripping wet.

"shit you are so wet for me.I am going to taste you right now"

He licked his fingers clean.