Chapter 4

"Wheein it's really not funny.Someone threaten my life today over someone I haven't kissed before.if I had fucked him and he was good I could careless but I just held his hands and they hate me, imagine if I was actually dating him"

Wheein rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"so you want to fuck him??"

"Are you fucking for real is that all you heard??"

"So you do wanna fuck him"

"I can't deal with you"

Hyejin was used to the hate but the threats were getting too much.She never needed security until now.Her company gave her two female guards.She was still going for the concert tho.

Her members and friends assured her the guards would protect her and she should have fun.She did want to fuck him even if it was once,she would gladly sign an NDA and so would he.Wheein knew her too well.

"Hi Hybe released a statement "

"Ooh great!what it say ??"

"They said and I quote "They are fully grown adults"and that's it"

Hyejin burst out laughing.She was happy they didn't deny it or confirm.She told her company,She is 23 and can do as she pleases which is true.The company released a statement later that evening too and it said

"just as Hybe said"

They all went for dinner later that evening.They ordered for light bombs for the concert.Hyejin was excited to see her crush thrusts into the air and rap.He looked so yummy when he rapped with his hooded eyes.

She prepared her out fit.Wheein wanted to wear something similar.They wanted to dress comfortably but nice.These two girls choose purple cargo's with black tank top and paring it with Dr.Martin boots to help them feel comfortable for hours.

Hwasa didn't carry a bag but Wheein and a small bag with their phones,power bank,light bombs and some snacks.They got the boys some drinks,Plushies and favorite snacks with .Moonbyl had a pass to the backstage since Jin was her best friend.

Hwasa had no idea tho.She thought a worker would take it.They kept it in the car for them.She got Namjoon a tiny key holder that said best leader and blue octopus plushie.They made fun of her liking Namjoon so she got bead bracelets and small plushies for Hobi and Jungkook.

Wheein got plushies and bracelets for Jimin,Taehyung and Suga.Solar and Moonbyl got the same Jin and bought food for all of them.They had so much fan.They had a private section for celebrities so they could be much more comfortable from the eyes of the crowd.

"KIM NAMJOON"

"Kim SEOKJIN"

"MIN YOONGI"

"JUNG HOSEOK"

"PARK JIMIN"

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

"JEON JEONGGUK"

They had so much fan with other celebrities.Hobi's model girlfriend came.She was biracial(korean,Thai and Jamaican).She became quick friends with Wheein and Hyejin.She matched their vibes equally.

They were drunk by the end of the concert.Most of the celebrities left before the closing to avoid fans.They waited for them in their waiting room together with Hobi's girlfriend who funny as hell when she is drunk.They three of them were in the corner of the room giggling about some thing they saw during the concert.

"My man is so fine"Hana said

"My crush is finer"Hwasa said giggling as they held hands.

"Hey!!My Taehyung is sexier"

The girls must have missed what Wheein said and kept giggling.

"Moonbyl I am tired let's leave the gifts and go"

Hwasa said.

"No !!no don't leave me here alone"Hana said making a said face.

"Awww,we will stay"

"Love you guys"

They fell to the ground giggling.Solar and Moonbyl found them funny.They were clearly drunk.They wondered who brought the alcohol .These three are mischievous.Before they could get up all the seven handsome men entered the room.They finally got up after five attempts to straighten up.

"Hyejin naah look it's your crush,he is here.Take his number"Wheein said with a hiccups.The boys were trying so hard not to laugh.They were so happy when they collected huge bags as gifts.

"Hwasa got this specially for you Namjoon"

He looked at his drunk crush who was clearly somewhere else and smiled.

"Hi,Joonie"

Namjoon was shocked when she came towards him confidently.

"Call me.This is my number.You look and smell very good dadd...."She gave him the paper

Solar and Moonbyl clasped her mouth before she could talk.