20

"Joonie,I said I am sorry."

"I know baby girl."

Namjoon was angry at her for the Stunt she pulled after hunging out with her friends.

"Then why have you been in the studio since yesterday,we have work in a few hours"

"I wanted us to make love"

"No Hyejin "

"Wait what??"

She started tearing up.Tears dropped down her face when she blinked,she didn't know why they couldn't fuck even if he was angry at her.Angry and make up sex are the best.

"Shit baby girl don't cry"

"You don't love me anymore "

"You know I love you"

"Then let's go fuck Namjoon.I miss you.I know you want me too.Your dick is telling me you need attention."

"Shit!!sure part no foreplay"

She nodded loving the fact that she had won.

"Hands on the wall and arch your ass"

Namjoon pulled her tang top off her.He slapped her ass before leaving kisses on them .He pulled her thongs to the side before fucking her with his fingers.

"Don't cum until I tell you to.If you cum then I will stop"

"Okay daddy"

"Good girl"

He sucked on her clits for a few minutes ,he stroked his already hard dick whiles eating her out.

"I know I said no foreplay but I had to get a taste."

Hyejin was happy he stopped because she was seconds away from coming.He thrusted Into her without warning.

"Shit,that feels good"

"Ooh damn Hyejin you feel so good around me"

The thrusts got deep and faster.She doesn't know how the position hit her g-spot so well.She started losing her arch when his thrusts got brutal.

"Ooh my god I gonna cum daddy.I...I...I can't hold it any longer."

"Don't cum yet baby,I want us to come together.

He to add fuel to fire he lifted her right leg placing it on the table and started pounding into her.Hyejin kneaded her needy nipples.

"Cum baby girl ,cum with me"

They both came hard and fast.He forgot to pull out this time.

"Shit so sorry babe"

"Don't worry I am on pills"

He nodded at her,they both gathered their clothes and headed to the bathroom,they had slow sex one last time before going to work they  didn't take the same cars to work to try and avoid attention.

*******

Hyejin couldn't shake off the weird feeling of someone following her.She told her body guards without telling Namjoon,she didn't want him to worry about her.Her security pulled out surveillance videos around the area and she was right there was someone in all black standing with the paparazzi looking at her carefully they had to be careful and fish the person out.

Bts was going on tour once again after just a month.They were focusing on Europe this time around.Four countries and 8 shows in three weeks.During that time Mamamoo is working on a new album with a didn't theme.

They were already great stage performances and dancers so there wasn't anything too complicated they had to do.They were still promoting the singles they had released.

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2018

the following year was a blur but a very good year for both groups ,all of their songs charted.Doing very well on in South Korea and internationally.They have been dating and going strong for more than a year.

Tae and Hobi had already come out with their relationship and have dealt with whatever hate they could get.Hobi and Hana were planning on getting married soon as he is done with his military obligations.Most of the Bts members has come out with mini solo albums that did extremely well.

This time around it was Mamamoo they was on tour and Bts were doing promotions and shows at home.They had been gone for almost a month and they couldn't wait for them to get back home.They had a big fight when Namjoon got angry she performed with another body suit.He couldn't stand all the attention she was getting and the fact that she didn't mind.

......

"You can thrust into the air for fans but I can't whine in my bodysuit??"

"It is not the same.Attention wasn't on me"

"Are fucking for real Namjoon have you been on twitter Mr.His body is looking buff"

"How's that my fault"

"But it's my fault I look sexy in a body suit"

"I am sorry okay,I get jealous when I see other male idols looking at you.I want you to myself.You looked so good up there"

"Sleep on the couch ,there is no way I am making you touch me after the nonsense you just pulled"

"It's my apartment why do I sleep on the couch Hyejin."

"Then I am leaving"

"Sure you can leave"

She left thinking he would call her back but there was no fucking way he was doing that.He wanted her to beg rather.She cried that night she knew the argument was baseless and stupid but to hell with him.They ended up fucking in one of bathrooms at Hybe after another argument about who should apologize.

Their manager's called to warn them about their escapades at work so they started fucking in her car at car lot when they had to work continuously and hard for a project.They both worked hard and didn't joke about their careers.They were doing better than before so they just looked away from their little fault.