Chapter 9

"You are giving up too easily Hyejin.That man loves you.I really don't agree with you this time"
Hana told her friend with a straight face.

"I know Hana,I really want to fight for him but he won't even answer my texts or calls."

"You have to talk to your CEO,let him know you that you are sticking with Namjoon and he can't breech the contract you signed because you are dating his daughter's crush"

Hana wanted what's best for her.She hasn't been herself for a week.

Solar assured her they are all behind her.Hyejin hurriedly left their changing room,they had a few hours more to prepare for the awards. Hwasa hurriedly left to the CEO's office.

She anxiously prepared what She would tell him. She realize that she had given up on their relationship to early. She silently prayed he would take her back.

" Hi may I come in"

Her CEO ushered her in.She put on a serious face so that he would take her seriously.

" I know this may sound unprofessional but I personally  came to inform you that I cannot call off my relationship. We love each other and I cannot give that up because your daughter has a crush on him and I signed a contract with you and it did not include losing my job as an idol because of your relatives.Mamamoo is my  life and my job and personal life has nothing to do with it.I have worked hard to be here and I will go all lengths to sue this company if our agreement is breeched because you can't control your daughter"

The CEO was shocked but he knew she meant business.She didn't allow him to talk before walking out on him. She knew she had won the fight this time around.She sent Namjoon a message as soon as she got back to her changing room.

Hana gave her a big hug and congratulated her.She started crying when she realized he had left her on read.He had really moved on.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon stared at her message with a content heart but he had already made up his mind to choose his career as she choose hers.He understood her perfectly well.

And he understood why she chose to break things off and he held no grudge against her but there was no way he was going to continue their relationship after this.He deserved so much better.He would meet her in his apartment like she wants but he would officially end things with her.

They are both still young,they can both find love eventually.

"Namjoon we both know you can't break up with her.You want her back as much she does."

Jungkook teased him

"That doesn't change the fact that she gave up on us!!"

"Would you give up your career for her"

Namjoon stared at his best friend quietly. He wasn't sure if he would be able to give up his career for her. He realized how much courage she had to gathered to be able to go against her CEO.

"Exactly"

" are you for me or against me"

Hobi rolled His eyes of his best friend.

"Fuck you,Hobi"

"Hana won't be too happy"

They both burst out laughing.

He still wasn't sure if he had forgiven her enough to want to continue the relationship.

*******

AT THE AWARDS

"He won't even look at me Wheein.My heart hurts.I can't take this anymore.ooh my God his eyes are on Jihyo from twice.They have made eye contact several times..Let's leave as soon as we take our awards I won't stay and watch him flirt with another person"

Wheein wanted to assure her friend she was overreacting but that wasn't the case.It was pretty obvious that Namjoon was flirting with Jihyo and it was shocking.

The fans were catching on it.The members were being professionals by it were equally shocked.Namjoon was usually shy and Jihyo is his ex.They ended because they both wanted to concentrate on their careers and their busy schedules wasn't favoring them.

She is currently in a relationship with someone else so they didn't know what was going on.Namjoon remained friends with her since the broke up amicably.

Hyejin wanted to cry at this point he didn't spare a single glance when she was performing but was hyped up when twice was performing.Mamamoo left as soon as the awards ended they won best female group of the year and favorite song of the year.

Hyejin didn't stay at the hotel.She packed up and went back to her apartment.She assured her best friends she was fine but needed some time alone.She clenched unto her chest the whole ride home.She was sad,jealous and confused.

She didn't know what to do to get her man back.She didn't even know how she got back to her apartment.She cried her eyes out that evening.She was angry that still cared for the gentle giant.She called in sick.She would go to rehearsals on Monday.

The fans were quiet about the awards show which shocked Namjoon.They only made comments about the performance and that's it.he didn't know if that is good or bad.The Vlive ended with BTS thanking fans and showing how much they loved them.

"Jihyo???"

Jungkook was the first to start awkward conversations and the older members loved it.They could avoid Namjoon's anger.

"I thought you were over her.She has a whole ass boyfriend"

Jimin chipped in

"They broke up"

"So what you are giving her another chance??"

Suga asked

"No,I ...I ...I don't know why I did that okay.I wanted to make her jealous and it worked"

Jin said rolling his eyes

"Yh,it did.She is probably crying her eyes out as we speak"

Namjoon's whole demeanor changed.He didn't want to hurt her.He has also broken  a promise he made.