"you kay?" she questioned to her best ability. "i'm okay mina" he smiled and she took both of his pointer fingers into her hands.

"i jus wuv you" she leaned foward placing her head on his chest. "i love you too mina, you wanna eat with me?" he asked.

she looked up nodding at him
and he grabbed his food container of orange chicken and rice. "hmm" he held the fork with rice on it letting mina eat it.

everybody besides mia of course and jojo were discreetly watching. no one ever thought they would see the day when dd would become a dad.

it was shocking to everyone beside jojo who didn't know him. he handled mina so well it was like he had done im this before.

which was true considering mia, and his nephew. being a father was different from that because he wasn't fully responsible for them but now for mina he was.

after two hours of everyone sitting around and talking they took showers like a big sleepover and almost everyone fell asleep.

jordan was the first one knocked out as they let him have a whole pullout couch to himself. melmel let a frown form on her face wondering how long it had been like this for him.

she now knew his mom had relapsed a year ago, so had this been happening for a year? was this a recent thing? she let the thoughts crowd her head before looking at everyone else.

mani and ddot fell asleep sitting on the couch while he had his arm around her and she leaned into him.

mia and mina had went to sleep in the bed ddot and notti put together for her.

eva was laying across nottis lap while the rest of them sprawled out all over everywhere around the boxes, and on the couches.

the only ones left awake were melmel who was finishing up the harry potter movie, dd who couldn't take his eyes off of her.

solana who was on her phone and dayday who wasn't all the way sleep but was half way asleep.

"i'm boutta go sleep in my bed" solana stood up from her criss cross apple sauce positing off the couch. "ouu lemme lay with you bae" dayday flirted now all of a sudden being fully woke making melmel laugh while dd continued to stare into space.

"i'm a hoe" solana said bluntly. it wasn't true but it wasn't not true. solana only had two bodies but she had hoes back in georgia.

she would only get head from them but they still counted as hoes. "shidd me too" dayday shrugged smirking making her jaw drop a little.

"he ain't lying bout that one" melmel shook her head. solana rolled her eyes turning around and walking away but she was hoping he followed her. and he did shutting the door behind him.

"they are so nasty" melmel mumbled to herself turning the tv off. it had to be around twelve now. she got up fixing the cover on jojo.

she put a cover on notti and eva, then went to find the boxes with the rest of the comforters and covers. she got one for each person or couple. "so many of us damn" she whispered laying a cover on tae on the lever couch.

blue and liyah had went home since mia was occupied and they wanted free time "without kids".

"oh shit- you ain't sleep you scared me." melmel said startled "why you bein so quiet" she placed a hand over her hip and scanned her from head to toe in her silk pjs like always.

he licked over his lips shaking his head. "thinkin" he kept it short and melmel gave him a unconvinced look.

"alright come-on" she strained grabbing his wrist with both hands pulling him from the couch and he laughed at how hard she was breathing.