New Allies And New Enemies

Start from the beginning

We decide to take off and head towards Silvyne. I know that flirting with Leafa/Suguha might not be the best idea because I think that both Silica and Liz like me but I want to remove the awkward moment between Kirito and Leafa when they find out their real identities. It can be difficult to not say anything when I know everything but I have to not reveal myself because I just might lose the people I care about. We make it to Silvyne after the 3 of us race with me winning and I land on the ground perfectly while Kirito crashes into a tower and then falls to the ground.

Kirito: Oof.

(y/n): *starts laughing hysterically* My god that is funny. You would make an excellent comedian, brother.

Kirito: HaHa, very funny.

Leafa: Here let me. *heals Kirito with a spell and explains spells*

Kirito: Thanks.

Leafa: Hey (y/n), I have a question.

(y/n): Shoot.

Leafa: Why did you call Kirito your brother, are you 2 related?

(y/n): No we are not related. I just call him that because he is like family to me.

Leafa: I see well I am glad that you have a friend here.

(y/n): Me too. Now let's get those drinks.

Leafa: Agreed.

???: Leafa! Thank goodness you're ok.

I turn around quickly ready to knock someone out but stopped myself when I saw it was Recon, a friend of Leafa in game and in real life and he also crushes on her too.

Leafa: Hey Recon.

Recon: I knew you would survive. *sees me and Kirito* Ah, a spriggan. *goes for his knife*

(y/n): *readys with the hidden blade*

Leafa: Wait, it's ok they saved me from those salamanders.

Recon: *shocked*

Leafa: This is my friend, Recon.

Kirito: *offers hand for a handshake* Hey there, my name's Kirito.

(y/n): *does the same* (y/n).

Recon: *shakes both of our hands* Nice to meet ya. *jumps back and has his hand back on his knife* Wait what am I talking about, I take that back, are you sure about these 2, they could be spy's or something.

(y/n): *walks forward* I would rather slit my own throat than spy and betray my friends, believe me, Leafa included.

Recon and Leafa: What!

(y/n): I am a person who would never betray my friends and I would consider Leafa a friend.

Recon: Anyway, Sigurd and the others are waiting for you at the tavern.