(CHAPTER 18): Prisoners Blue's

" Well if it isn't Iron-God himself."
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW
LOCATION: UNKNOWN OCEAN, R.A.F.T PRISON/SECURITY FACILITY.

" Atom-Smasher..Hero Turned Criminal."

I don't know who the man was. But everyone else I was captured and imprisoned with said that the man, turned into a complete asshole was known as General Ross. Whatever his name was, it still didn't change the feelings I have for him, or how I feel about what I had done. Not only did a betray the Tony Stark, But now I was 'technically' an enemy of the world at this point, siding with Captain America and all that. At this point in time however, My interrogation with some Government-Agent had now finished, I was now currently walking through a hallway whilst a few guards followed behind me.

After a very long walk through the R.A.F.T Facility's hallways, I finally come into some locker-room of sorts before one of the guards through me a bag. Another door opens and Ross was seen walking into the room. He looks at one of the guards before speaking.

Ross: Keep you're weapons trained, These weapons will stun and incapacitate him. But not for long.

He snarls before looking at me and smirking.

Ross: Stark had high-hopes for you...Guess you under delivered..

I roll my eyes before continuing to listen to Ross's venom-soaked words.

Ross: In that bag you will find you're essentials. Clothing, Toothbrush, Books for entertainment and a Pillow. You're toilet privileges are only twice a day and food is only served twice a day, Copy?

I slowly nod my head before letting out a defeated sigh.

Is this really what I had come too? Some criminal to be put in jail? A part of me wants to know what Uncle Al would do in this situation, But another part of me thinks Uncle Al I even ended up here in the first place..

Ross: Good...Now change you're clothes and follow me..

A few minutes pass as I change into my Prison-Grab and grabbing the rest of my gear before following Ross. More and more walking it seems. After some more time, We walk through a door with multiple cells. I look around and spot the faces of the other people that were seen at the Airport. Sam Wilson, Clint Barton, Wanda Maximoff and even Scott Lang. However, No Wade Wilson for some strange reason. A loud noise is heard, before I am ultimately pushed into another Cell. Ross smiles at me..

Ross: Enjoy rotting away..

As he walks away. Even a pep in his step was noticeable. I quickly disregard that before placing my things on the floor. I slowly drop to the floor as well before leaning up against the wall of my Cell. As my eyes begin to slowly close, Sleep edging closer and closer a voice begins to speak out to me..

" Psst...Y/N...Y/N!"

My eyes shoot open again. The familiar voice continues to speak out..

" Man..Are you even awake?"

Scott..

I sigh before speaking..