(CHAPTER 15): The Bigger They Are..

"I...I always knew you were a monster.."
________

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW
LOCATION: SAN FRANSISCO, GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.

" This ends..Here and Now."

Mere minutes had passed since Y/N and the rest of the team had agreed on their plan of action. Now, Whilst Neena and Fury were off to evacuate the bridge and save anyone they could. Y/N was seen grown to at least 20Ft whilst running over cars. Until eventually getting to the centre of it, Where both Markus and Alex were seen. Before Alex could fire the weapon again however, Y/N quickly shouts out to the pair.

Y/N: Alex!!

The two quickly stop and turn their heads towards Y/N. Alex's eyes widen in shock, he begins to speak.

Alex: How are you alive?!

His anger rising with each word.

Y/N: It's a long story..But I know I'm alive to stop you!

As Y/N finishes his sentence, Alex quickly looks towards Markus before speaking.

Alex: I'll super-charge the Atomiser, while you kill that little-shit!

As Alex finishes his sentence, Markus looks down for a moment before back towards Alex.

Alex: What are you waiting for?! Kill him!

Alex quickly rushes off, while Markus takes a deep and shaky breath before cracking his knuckles. He looks at Y/N. Whatever facial expression he had was hidden beneath his mask.

Y/N: Markus. We don't have to-

Before Y/N could finish his sentence, Markus wasted no time approaching Y/N before growing to his maximum height. Just as he goes to punch down towards Y/N, He quickly grows into his very own maximum size before catching Markus's fist.

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW

I didn't want to fight Markus.

But if I have any hope of getting through to him about his family. I guess fighting just might be the answer he's looking for.

Before he could react. I grab the rest of his arm with my other hand, before spinning him around and throwing him onto a near-by pile of cars. Thankfully Fury and Neena had evacuated most of the bridge by now. Now, I just had to worry about these two. Just as Markus goes to get back onto his feet, I quickly grab a small car from the road before smashing it directly onto his chest causing him to let out a grunt of pain.

Y/N: Listen to me! I don't want-

Markus: Shut the fuck up!

He cuts me off, before quickly dodging another one of my attacks and grabbing my throat. He slams me into the floor before tossing me further away. As I land on the ground, I quickly recover before we both begin to sprint at each other. As he swings his fists for a powerful punch, I duck underneath the attack before tackling him to the ground. I send a quick punch into his face before speaking again.

Y/N: Y-You're family! I know about you're family!

Just as I go to through another punch, He grabs my fist before head-butting me off of him. I fall to the ground in a daze. Before I can fully get, He picks me up and slams me into the ground again.