(CHAPTER 21): Together We Stand

" Making a true Titan..Kneel to a God."
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW.
LOCATION: WAKANDA, LANDING-ZONE
(2 HOURS AFTER LAST CHAPTER)

" We're here..Grab you're gear."

After two whole hours of non-stop flight. We had finally arrived at our destination of Wakanda. Although the entrance through the hidden hologram thing always scares me, It's always nice to see the city of Wakanda and it's people waiting on the other side.

As the team grab their items, The Quinjet's doors open and I quickly see King T'Challa, followed by his royal-guard and many other soldiers behind him. As we step off of the Jet, Bruce leans over towards Rhodes and I and begins to speak.

Bruce: S-Should we bow? I feel like we should..

Rhodes and I look at each other, Our ideas clearly aligned with one-another.

Y/N: Yeah of course, Dude. He's a king.

Rhodes: What Y/N said..

Just as we meet-up with the rest of the group, Both Rhodey and I watch as Steve approaches T'Challa and shakes his hand.

Steve: It seems I'm always thanking you for something, Huh?

As Steve finishes his sentence, We hear Bruce clear his throat before bowing. Before he could continue on with his Bowing, I let out a small laugh. Bruce looks up in confusion towards T'Challa, then back towards Rhodes and I.

T'Challa: Uh, Dr.Banner..We don't do that here..

Before Bruce's embarrassment could continue on any further, T'Challa begins to walk inside of the Royal-Palace whilst we follow closely behind him. Bruce gives both of us a side-glance while we continue inside.

T'Challa: So, How big of an assault should we expect?

Bruce: A-A large assault, The biggest you have ever seen..

Bruce's words slightly frightened me..The 'Biggest' assault? This Thanos person wasn't messing around. And judging on the amount of Soldiers, Weapons and Vehicles I was seeing around us. Neither were we,

T'Challa: We will be aided with all of the armies of Wakanda, Along with-

Before T'Challa could finish his words, I watch as Bucky approaches us and speaks.

Bucky: A Semi-Stable one-hundred year old man..How's it been?

I watch a smile appear on Steve's face as he approaches Bucky before pulling him into a hug. As they pull away, Steve rests his hand on Bucky's shoulder before speaking.

Steve: How have you been, Buck?

Bucky: Pretty good..For the end of the universe..

He says in a playful and sarcastic tone..

(Time-Skip)

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW.

Only a small amount of time had passed since the group had landed within the City of Wakanda. But now, Now it was all preparations for what was to come. Majority of the team was seen outside of the palace, helping the many soldiers prepare their weapons or helping with the defences. Sam, Rhodes and even Bucky was seen looking out for any signs of danger. Whilst Y/N was seen grown up towards 50Ft, carrying around heavy weaponry and even some vehicles the Wakandan-Soldiers planned to use in the battle to come.