(CHAPTER 16): House-Call

" Sokovia? That was the flying city right?"
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW
LOCATION: SAN FRANSISCO, Y/N's APARTMENT COMPLEX.
(Y/N's AGE: 18)
(3 MONTHS SINCE 'READY AIM FIRE')

" Boredom, Quiet & Lonely."

Ever since I stopped Alex and saved San Fransisco. My whole life has changed. And ever since I became Atom-Smasher, I always thought I could take on the big stuff. Because well, Most of the time I am bigger then all of the other stuff that's going on. Both metaphorically and literally. Now however, It's hard to get a moments peace around here. When it's not crimes galore, I'm trying to find a job. But not a lot of places would hire a Superhero notoriously known for Smashing and Destroying things. But who can blame them?

Now. I was just walking back to my Apartment. It was a very long day of walking the streets, Bouncing job to job in hopes of finding something. But nada. As I put my key into the door I quickly take notice of something odd and strange..The door was already unlocked..

I take a deep breath and prepare for anything. What could it be? Thugs? Marcos coming back? I quickly push the door open before hesitantly stepping into my Apartment. The TV was on, and I could see a figure sitting on MY couch no less.

Y/N: Hello? I think this is the wrong room, Pal..

As I approach the figure, I hear a chuckle come from beside me before the person instantly disappears. I quickly turn my head only to be met with one famous face.

Tony: Hey Kid, Sorry about that

Tony: Hey Kid, Sorry about that. I've been working with some guy to develop illusion-tech, No idea what for though. I'm sure you know me though?

As the Tony Stark finishes his sentence, I couldn't help but feel..Astonished and even Amazed that the main Avenger Iron-Man would be in my apartment.

Y/N: I-Of course I know who you are! Y-You're Mr.Stark! I-

Before I could continue my fanboy rant, He places his hand on my shoulder before speaking again.

Tony: Listen Y/N. As flattered as I am, I'm actually here on business. Business that I think you would be interested in..

I watch as Mr.Stark walks around my living room before sitting on my couch, He grabs the TV remote before speaking to me yet again.

Tony: Tell me, Did you hear about Sokovia? When Ultron and all that happened?

I nod my head before replying.

Y/N: Sokovia? That was the flying city right?

I hear a hum come from Tony before he switches the TV on. I watch as an old News-Report begins to play of the very day Sokovia and Ultron's attack happened. Not only were the Avengers there and everything, But it was a much closer look at what was actually happening during the battle. All the destruction, All the death..