(CHAPTER 29): Quantum Time Travel?

" Charles..It's good to see you."
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW.
LOCATION: UPSTATE NEW YORK, AVENGERS COMPOUND.
(2 HOURS SINCE LAST CHAPTER)

" Time travel! A genuine time machine if you will!"

Scott continued to ramble on as I continued to drive us closer to the Avengers Compound. It's honestly been quite a while since I've been here, But it was a welcome sight to see. The compound of the famous Avengers, a very glorious sight too see. But as I continue to drive up the road, Scott cuts himself off before turning towards me.

Scott: Oh crap, sorry man. I haven't even asked how you've been doing lately.

I laugh a little before speaking.

Y/N: It's been..quiet I guess..Not a whole lot of world ending events happening now that half of humanity is gone..So that's a plus.

Before our conversation could go on any further, I slowly bring my car towards the entrance of the compound before finally coming to a stop. I quickly turn my car off before stepping out alongside Scott.

Scott: So how do we get in? Do you have like a key-card or something?

Y/N: It's a little more..Childish then that, I suppose.

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW.

As Y/N says this, Scott watches as Y/N slowly grows to the point where he was face to face with a security camera. His clothes luckily growing alongside him.

Y/N: Guys! Is anyone there?

He steps back from the camera. Just enough so that Scott was also in view of the camera.

Y/N: Look who I found guys-

Before Y/N could go on any further. The main door to the compound opens. Revealing a confused looking Neena starting up at Y/N, before back towards Scott. Her eyebrows raised in a very confused state. Y/N looks down, before laughing a little and shrinking back down to his normal state.

Y/N: Hey baby!

Y/N quickly pulls Neena in for a quick kiss before hugging her tightly. It only lasts for a minute before Y/N pulls away and speaks.

Y/N: Is Steve here or something? We have something important to say.

Neena: Uh..Yeah, Yeah their here. Come on I'll show you.

As Neena grabs onto Y/N's hand and leads him into the compound, Scott was seen still a little shocked before ultimately following the two into the Compound. A quick and short moment was taken, before the three were seen entering the main-area of the Compound. Both Natasha and Steve were seen sitting at a table, they both quickly take notice of the company approaching them.

Steve: Scott? I...

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW.

While Steve spoke, Everyone could still clearly see how shaken up Scott was. But before he could continue with his shaken-up rants or stuttering, I quickly place my hand on his shoulder and speak.