-ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ (2)-

🌧️𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩🌧️

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
•Tw•
Blood gore murder
✎...
5yunjinsarechaotic

1095 days....no human interaction...no sense of home...isolation...

Hopelessness...

San had struck rock bottom and he didn't know what to do....everyday hurt more then the first as he watched his true love crumble into a soulless puppet.Hongjoong thought San was oblivious to what was going on around him, but that was the opposite of reality.

San noticed everything...and as much as he'd like to do something he was struck with the image of a battered Yeosang......and that's the last thing he wanted to happen again. Therefore he had no choice but to watch Yeosang be treated like a useless rag doll for Hongjoong to tear apart and break.... But this is a human....and San could only wish for Hongjoong to realize that too.

As much as San tried to invoke a change  in the twisted mans heart, it never worked... he simply hated Yeosang to much to feel the slightest inch of sympathy. What hurt the most was that San believed he was the culprit of this wrath Hongjoong had against Yeosang, which led to San wanting to avoid him....but that didn't work because as night arose he'd hear the blood curdling screams from Yeosang.

It was haunting and oh so taunting simply because he couldn't do anything to help the boy. But deep down he knew what Hongjoong wanted him to do....he wanted San to be the one to hurt him...to prove he had no love for him but that was false....when morning aroused he would notice the terribly covered bruises littering the withering boys body. He wanted so bad to say something to do something but he knew he had to stay quiet...he'd seen what Hongjoongs like angry.... how fucked up he can get...

He remembered how mad Hongjoong got when he first escaped...let's just say the progress San had with Yeosang was erased within a night. Due to all of that San was forced into submission and compliance but that doesn't mean he didn't try. After that day, San began to move sneakier hoping for an opening to escape with Yeosang ,but his plans crumbled into sand once he found out about the move.

In actuality San didn't know about the move until his eyes opened to a new environment. Not only was his room different but his moment he looked outside the large new balcony in his shared room, he just wanted to quit. Nothing will ever be the same ,but anything would be better then the mental manipulation or abuse they went through in this jail....and that alone was Sans strength that gave him the hope he needed and he refused to give up...he'd keep making a way to escape or die trying..

Overtime San had picked up the habit of looking out the window when morning rose. He found peace looking at the trees swaying but what game him strength was the two doves that flew together in unison just above the trees.Anytime he saw them he'd think of moments him and Yeosang had spent and that took him away from his reality....those moments gave San a time to be free to think and strategize and today had been another one of those days.

" my lovely sunshine...you need to eat! You've been looking out this window for hours" Hongjoong whined hugging San from behind

Disgusting...

The duality this boy has was terrifying...the way he can go from angelic to demonic is prolly the only way he'd been able to trick San in the first place. God san regretted everything...he regretted meeting him and even going against the gut feeling telling him to run away. He almost cried in that moment as the moments Yeosang warned him came back to him.... He hated that he was so stubborn but karma is a bitch...