-ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɢ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
( very dialogue heavy )
✎...

Jongho mounted the tripod with his Canon F340 camera. He was beyond excited because he and his three-year partner, Mingi, were filming the much anticipated and highly demanded "Boyfriend tag." With just a little bit of seducing, Jongho was ecstatic when he managed to convince Mingi to record with him.

After two years, Jongho had become a well-known YouTuber with a million subscribers and a large amount of views on his videos. The request for a boyfriend tag wasn't something he had in mind when deciding what to record, but he cooperated with the request as a gift for his devoted followers.

At first, Jongho had second thoughts about filming this video, but it wasn't because he didn't want to flaunt Mingi to the world; rather, it was because he was aware of how attractive Mingi was. After some time of contemplation and self-assurance, he made up his mind to ask. Mingi was naturally hesitant, but he was powerless to reject Jongho.

Mingi was fully aware of Jongho's fame on the internet and supported him all the way , but Mingi was still uncertain of being on camera . Regardless of how Mingi was feeling he pushed it aside simply because , he was genuinely happy that Jongho wanted to share his interest with him.

"Minky come on we're about to starting streaming!"

As he took a position in his game room, Jongho , Mingi entered hastily and sat down next to Jongho. He had to admit that his anxiety level was high. It's not like Mingi is camera shy, so he knew there would be a lot of favorable responses, but he was still anxious. He is worried that he won't perform a task correctly or as Jongho expects.

"What if I do something wrong?"

Jongho giggled leaning over and pressing a quick kiss on Mingi's flushed cheek.

"You won't babe, I promise I'm not trying to impress anyone so just be yourself ...be myamazing boyfriend like you always are ."

Mingi smiled, and leaned back against the chair reassured as Jongho leaned over and pressed the button to start the video.

"Hi everyone! Jongho here back with another video! I Hope you're all having a lovely day today! Thank you guys so much for getting us to a mil! The bear nation is killing it and stronger then ever so without being said let's start this stream up!...As you can see I have a special guest with me here today!"

"Hello everyone"

"If you haven't guessed who this is yet, this is my wonderful, sweet, charming, intelligent, beauti-"

"Shut up Jongho."

Mingi laughed as he broke off Jongho's introduction. Playfully putting his hand to his chest, Jongho exhaled as if he were insulted.

"Wow, unbelievable! I was just saying sweet things about you, and then you decided to tell me to shut up. Okay. I see how it is then Mingi."

Mingi grinned as he stood up, pulling Jongho onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around Jongho's waist.

"I'm just kidding Jonghobear, keep going if you insist. "

Mingi chuckled, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and then his neck .Jongho blushed fiercely letting a giggle out while pushing Mingi away

"Yah! behave yourself we're live! Like I was saying before my boyfriend cut me off,today we're going to do the BOYFRIEND TAGGGG on stream! So let's get started with the questions that were left on instagram. Minky, would you do me the honors of handing me my phone so that we can read the questions? "