-ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟꜱᴘᴀᴡɴꜱ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Hongjoong hated children...

He never really felt that way until he was hired for the nanny position. He adored kids and thought kids were angels from above...not this family tho. Ever since Hongjoong came out as gay to his mom things were hard. His mother was nothing but the devil towards him and put him out the moment she witnessed him kiss his boyfriend at the time...that was when he was 16 and now he is 20 and ready to move forward.

Obviously it hurt him for a while especially with all the abandonment issues, but he was so grateful when he met his current boyfriend Yunho. As bubbly and childish as he could be...he was easily able to help put Hongjoong's head back on his shoulders with his unfailing support. He was honestly his rock and his bestest friend with all his contributions to his life. They'd met when Hongjoong had been working in a coffee shop. Regardless Hongjoong couldn't lie and say Yunho was the best in the world.

Hongjoong had a dream to be a producer ever since his early days in the underground, and because of Yunho pushing him they were able to go to the same school. While Yunho had a full scholarship for this university, Hongjoong didn't and he had to work himself to the bone to even get through the first payment. As much as Yunho offered to help him pay, Hongjoong didn't want that at all. He never liked when he spent money on him for small gifts so just imagine how he felt with the idea of Yunho paying his school fee.

Call him prideful but Hongjoong didn't care. He grew up alone and having to hustle so why stop. Since Hongjoong had did all his required classes all he had left was his lessons regarding music, giving him free time to make money but those regular 9 to 5 jobs didn't cut it.... That's where Yunho stepped in like the angel he is and found a way to get him a job that would be perfect for paying the school.

A nanny job...

This job seemed too easy for Hongjoong so of course he jumped into the opportunity for various reason. For one, he actually adored children and took care of them well, two the hours they offered fit perfectly with his school life and lastly the money....

This family was willing to pay Hongjoong 600 dollars for each child...meaning off rip he was getting paid over a two thousand just for agreeing to becoming a nanny. After this first payment they will decide if they want Hongjoong to stay and raise the amount of pay....so of course Hongjoong took this seriously. But now that he was infront of the location where he was supposed to be, he started to have some serious second thoughts

'Here it is...XXX-XXX-XXX.'

After a short call with Yunho and getting the encouragement he needed, he was ready to move forward and besides his job was simple... watch this man's kids because their mother is away for family and he can't take them to work.
It seems simple enough, at least that's what Hongjoong hoped but again he'll never know if he doesn't try.

While he was driving towards the house he noticed a few stores and parks around to take the kids so he felt a bit more confident. However that changed when he drove up to this large gated community. After finally getting into the neighborhood and seeing just how large the houses were Hongjoong was blown away. When he arrived at the designated house, he was even more appalled by how much better it looked versus the other houses that stood around it. Gulping he parked his car in the driveway like Mingi had asked before getting out.