-ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅🌧️𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩🌧️

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
•Tw•
Rape
✎...

The house was dead silent that night. It was two in the morning and there was no sound coming from any of the rooms. All that could be heard was the pitter patter of the rain on the window. The rap line and Seonghwa made the decision to stay home rather than go out with the others after a long day of work. The three of them were all sleeping peacefully in their beds enjoying the quiet, but the tranquility was short-lived when Wooyoung, San Yeosang, Yunho, and Jongho entered the house intoxicated and horny.

They all dispersed like ants from an ant mound as they went around the home trying to make the least amount of noise. San was dragging Jongho to their room so they could get some sleep, while Wooyoung was waiting for the viagra he had slipped into Yeosang's drink to work, but the exact reverse had occurred. Yeosang never actually drank Wooyoung's concoction, but Yunho did. Since he picked up the wrong drink by mistake, Yunho was suddenly tremendously horny but didn't know how to fix it.

Without giving it any attention, he found himself wandering across the pitch-black hallway and into an unassuming room. He had no idea where he was or what room he was in, but when he noticed the sleeping figure appearing so exquisitely beautiful while he slept, lust began to cloud his mind. Yunho was overcome with desire as he watched the way the moonlight glistened on the boy's untouched skin. His body began to move on its own as he approached the unconscious figure. Even though the world was spinning as he moved, he was incredibly eager to get his way with the angelic boy laying in this bed.

He wasn't thinking clearly since all he could think about was getting into a warm, tight  hole to pleasure himself with . Seonghwa usually slept lightly, but after the photo shoot and dance lesson he had today, he was sleepy and didn't notice when Yunho took off his boxers, leaving them both naked. Yunho carefully flipped Seonghwa onto his back and spread his legs, amazed that he still hadn't awakened. While Seongwha was dozing off, he uttered little whines and short breaths that only served to excite Yunho further.

When Yunho saw lube on the side, he assumed that Seonghwa had fun before falling asleep and had already stretched when he arrived home, making it simpler for Yunho. Before pushing the boy in, Yunho gave him a gentle chest rub. The male was awakened by the jolting pain. The man was already weary from sleep, but within seconds, the violent push completely alarmed him. He wanted to scream at the pain but Yunho's shirt in his mouth gagged him, stopping him.

Yunho was in utter ecstasy as he felt Seonghwa's walls closely embrace him. The older vocalist began to cry and scratch Yunho's back as he then began thrusting hard into Seonghwa. For some reason, the severe pain only made Yunho more sensual, although he became irritated by the boys' continual movement. He slapped Seonghwa while growling and held his fists above his head. Seonghwa felt humiliated and helpless. All he did was sob and scream around the cloth as loudly as he could. He attempted to move away by twitching his arms and legs, but it was ineffective. There was no way out, period.

After half an hour of pain and Seonghwa slipping in and out of consciousness Yunho finally cummed and pulled out before passing out on top of Seonghwa . Seonghwa struggled to get off the bed but only managed to fall and crash on the floor after releasing his wrists from Yunho's hold. He felt so used and abused, as well as filthy. Seonghwa struggled to put his clothing on but eventually managed to stand up and leave the room with a limp. Seonghwa was at a loss for what to do. He wasn't sure whether he ought to tell anyone or just go to the couch for the night.

After thinking for a while he decided to go to the dance practice room. Seonghwa limped all the way there and when he got there he spotted a crash mat in the corner so he limped over and laid down and dried his tears as he tried to get to sleep. Hours went by and Seonghwa couldn't find it in him to sleep. He had stayed up all night with teary eyes as the scene played back in his head. Eventually the sun started to peak through the windows.