-ɴɪɢʜᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴜꜱᴛ-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" wait wait stop...y-you're m-"Seongwha's words were cut off abruptly as a low grown chocked out of him

"Shut up and kiss me baby," Hongjoong whispered unable to conceal the want that was growing alarmingly quickly inside him.

"But what if my ..mmm," Seonghwa let out a moan as Hongjoong bent down and kissed him again. He was in heaven feeling the soft plump lips against his making him hungry for more. The way Hongjoong moved his hips created a new addictive friction against Seonghwa hardened cock . The pleasure only got better with the slight tugs Hongjoong made to Seonghwa hair , that sent an ambush of pleasure and pain.

" you're so hard for me baby...I want that cock in my mouth Hwa...you gonna give it to me like the good boy you are??"Seonghwas mind was entirely too fuzzy to understand what's going on. The pleasure was mind numbing and the need made any thought of logic leave his mind . Before Seonghwa could utter a word, Hongjoong slid his soft warm hands into his grey sweatpants. Shivers rolled down Seonghwas spine at the cold small hands working their way into his boxers.

Hongjoong slowly slid down the pants , licking his lips in anticipation. He gasped at the way Seonghwa's cock popped up out of the gray sweats hitting him on the cheek. A blush dusted his cheeks as he watch the large bulging cock glisten in the dim light.

" oh my...it's...s-so big" He then slid his small tongue around the veins of the girth, moaning at the fresh taste of precum that glossed his lips. With one last lick, Hongjoong took the tip into his mouth causing black dots to form in Seongwha's eyes.

Seonghwa let out a groan of contentment feeling the warm tongue wrapping around his tip. Seonghwa was melting feeling the way his cock slithered into the black hole called Hongjoongs mouth. Hongjoong really was so good at this, and it the pleasure felt so unrealistic and mind blowing .

Seonghwa was a panting mess at the sensation he was feeling. Hongjoong's warm wet mouth was driving Seonghwa absolutely mad. When he looked down he was pleased to see how prettily Hongjoong's cheeks flushed pink as he let out moans of pure delight. His cheeks were sucked in and eyes open wide ,as he stared at the pleasurable face Seonghwa made .

Just as Seonghwa thought things couldn't get better,Hongjoong forced his head down deeper letting out a delightful moan. Seonghwa was in ecstasy feeling the small throat convulse around his already throbbing dick. As Hoongjoong began to move faster Seonghwa was seeing more and more white as the orgasm continued to boil .

"Seonghwa..." With the breathy moan of his name from Hongjoong ,he was about to burst all over the smaller male until everything started to fade.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
"Seonghwa! Wake up! We're here honey!"

Damn it! Seonghwa wanted to yell so bad at his step brother for ruining the most amazing dream ever. These dreams have been happening ever since his dad got married to his fiancé, Hongjoong, and things were getting worse . As much as Seonghwa doesn't wanna ruin their relationship, there was this burning urge to bend his new step mother over and rail him until he screamed out .

Grumbling, Seonghwa rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, stretching his stiff bones. As he exited the vehicle he almost lost his breathe at how big the house was infront of him. It was by far the biggest his father has bought and Seonghwa couldn't wait to explore it all.