-ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ (2)-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅ 🌧️𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩🌧️

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
•Tw•
Mention of rape, Human trafficking,
✎...

" god this one's such a fighter! Get your ass in here!"

But of course Wooyoung didn't wanna listen. He didn't know how he ended up here but all he remembered was blacking out randomly. The air was so musty and everywhere was dirty and so unkept.

Now here he was...forces to sit on these dirty unclean floors in the middle of a cold blank room. Although he couldn't see much his senses only heightened filling his nose with the putrid smell of vomit, blood and mold. In his mind he had so many overstimulating questions.

who kidnapped him?.....where is he? .....when did he get there? ........why is he there?......what are they going to do to him?......how will he escape?

He doesn't know but his instincts to survive and be free was giving him that strength to fight...no matter how harsh they treat him. all he knew is that he had to escape. But with his hands tied behind his back, escaping would be difficult without a fight. Times like this he was in a way hopeful that he wouldn't smell Yeosang's sent here. He wanted him safe and away from this decrepit scenery.

As Wooyoung shuffled and wiggled more he felt the heavy hands grabbing both his arms and pulling him up to his feet. He snarled trying his best to bite at the people pulling and tugging on him.

" ow!fucking little bitch bit me!"

" fuck we have to calm him down...he should've been on stage!"

The dummies were so stupid not to tie his legs as the boy was able to kick around and somehow managed to kick them hard. As he heard the hard thud against the floor he tried to run out the room only for another heavy hand to tug tightly at his hair.

" grrr! Bastards let me go!" He yelled

" now now kitten....I don't know how you managed to get rid of two of my guards like this...but this simply won't do....you're here for a reason so be quiet...unless you want me to play with you more then I have?" The familiar muffled voice caused Wooyoungs ears to twitch. The flashbacks played out in front of him causing him to accidentally let out a choked sob.

This man....this voice.... was this his old master?....the one who would....

He froze up completely. Being back in his assailants grasp was disheartening. He felt so sick and just wanted to scream out as his cold fingers trailed down his skin.

"We're here to scam! They're never getting you hear me? I may have let Yeosang slip but no Im going to keep you forever! So just shut up and do as we say if you don't wanna get hurt." The voice said squeezing at Wooyoungs arms. The boy yelled wanting so bad to grab his arm but he couldn't.All he could do is nod his head frantically, hoping that he'd stop.

" good boy.."

Whimpering he followed wherever the hands were dragging him to. The hallway felt so long as the sounds of multiple voices filled his ears. He didn't say a word as the air grew colder and colder. When the came to a stop, Wooyoung was more anxious then ever. The small pinch in his vein made him stumble a bit trying to pull away from the painful pinch. A needle?

He didn't know what it was nor did he care, because all he could feel  was the harsh tingle of his body. He didn't feel like himself at all. His skin burned and tingled to any touch. His cheeks flushed as he felt his body shuddering at the cold. He felt so....sensitive....so needy