-Taming The Brat-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
There's a part two
lix1os
✎...

" alright y'all...for this week's assignment you and a partner will be covering a dance from the category you pull from the bowl. The tricky part is if you get hip hop music and lyrical type dancing so you better hope for the best...on the bored there is a list of each of the assigned groups so look and meet with your partner before leaving thank you"

Just like that everyone was in the front trying to find out who their partner. Deep down Yunho was hoping and praying for a specific person but when he got the chance to look at the sheet...boy was he disappointed.

Choi San...

In a way it was kind of a good thing being partnered up with San, all because he was quick with picking up the routine but he danced completely the opposite to Yunho. While he was more sensual and drags out the move , Yunho was more so powerful and hit the moves sharper which would make things harder. While hip hop was for yunho, Sensual lyrical pieces was right up Sans lane. Taking a deep breath he sighed and went towards his water bottle and phone in the corner of the room.

Since San was absent today Yunho could leave early and just get his number from the class group chat later in the day, but just as he was getting ready to leave he saw something that really irked him deep. In the corner of his eye he could see Hongjoong and of course his one and only crush/ best friend Yeosang . While Yunho was never jealous of Yeosang making friends he was not liking how touchy they were to one another...something they do only to one another.

Yeosang was smiling warmly as Hongjoong tipped backwards into him to giggle. To anyone the sight was so cute and pure but to yunho...he wanted no more than to bite the red head boys head off for being so touchy. Taking a deep breath he watched the two boys walked over to him which made him freeze for a moment.

" yuyu who's your partner for the project!" Yeosang asked rubbing the boys shoulder

" San" Yunho mumbled. Looking down he could see the duo holding hands in front of him and that pissed him off more than he'd like. Quickly he shrugged Yeosang's hand off his shoulder before he walked out towards the locker room.

'Why are they so close....
I've never seen them talk to one another....
So what the fuck....'

Yunho thought to himself as the warm water and steamed sinked into his pores removing all the impurities. Taking another sigh for the day he looked down to his feet watching the soapy water seep down the drain. His mind was polluted with so many different scenarios as the slight anxiety intensified

' no...I've been with him longer....listen Yunho everything will be fine....just focus on the project.'

Taking another deep breath, Yunho turned the water off and stepped out into the locker room with his shower shoes on. Quickly he changed his clothing and grabbed his things before walking out passing the many hot half naked boys. One thing about the danced department was that everyone was super attractive but regardless Yunho only found his heart thumping for Yeosang...which was quite unfortunate. Sighing he made his way towards the door but unfortunately bumped into a strong body.

" dude are you okay? Watch where your going please cause you could've really gotten hurt" the other boy said helping Yunho steady himself

Looking up he was met with the one and only Choi San and just like everyone said...he was too attractive for his own good, but for some reason the heart strings to crush on him was not even possible.