-Mr.Perfection (3)-

⚠️Gruesome⚠️
————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" Wooyoung-ah I'll be there soon okay relax I just needed to grab something" Chan said walking briskly to his car. It had been a few weeks since Wooyoung and him decided to try dating again and everything was going well. Whenever the other needed space they made sure to bring it and overall just created a relationship built on stable trust. Today was like their usual weekend hangouts where they had family time, but Chan had decided to bring a few gifts. Christmas was approaching and he knew he wouldn't be there to celebrate it with them because he had to go on business, so he made it his job to try and make up for the lost time.

" okay wooyoung-ah I'll be there soon...yes I promise I'll be careful" he said back while he securely packed everything in the trunk. He was honestly surprised he was able to get the things he needed but thank god for his friend Hyunjin for buying them for him and holding onto it till Chan got off work. Saying his last little goodbye to Wooyoung he listened as the phone clicked off before he got inside the car.

Quickly he turned on the engine waiting for the car ri heat up before turning the heat off.  Taking off his jacket, he lightly hummed once he the warm are kiss at his skin.  The contrast was so pleasant compared to the icy weather outside. It felt so comforting that Chan almost dosed off but when he glanced back at the time he knew he needed to get moving.

Pulling out of the slightly driveway, he pulled onto the icy main road driving slowly. Hyunjins house was on a hill so , Chan was extra careful and made sure his high beams were on. Careful he turned up the radio lightly humming to the road. He was lost in his world as he made his may down the spiraling slope. His thoughts moved from Work, to Binnie...to Wooyoung. A small etched on his lips as he thought of the sweet delicate but independent male.

His brain had wandered from the sweet voice all the way to the cute mole that sat on his cheek...slowly to the lips before...

BANG!

Chan jolted as he felt his car begin to slide forward at the impact from behind him. He was trying so hard not to panic as he worked hard in stabilizing the vehicle, but when he felt the heavy impact again on the back of his car, he began to panic.

The sound of his car's screeching brakes and tires skidding on the wet pavement shattered the light hum of the wholesome music. Suddenly, as his car spun out of control towards the unknown direction , images flashed across Chan's mind - images of his family and friends created clips of his life flashing past like a slideshow that was sped up. The last person that ended up flashing through his eyes, was the beautiful pearly white smile on Wooyoungs face before everything blacked into complete and utter darkness.

........

" where is he?? I'm starting to get worried" Wooyoung said pacing back and forth. His heart was moving erratically as his lungs violently hit against his ribs. His stomach swirled with the constant feeling that something had happened. He had tried calling Chan, but it only went to voicemail till eventually the box got full. He wanted to run out the house and look for the other male, but he'd just put Binnie down to sleep.

Shaking and tugging at his hair, he sat on the plush couch once more as the uncomfortable science forced his mind to spiral more. " a distraction...yeah let's do that.." wooyoung said to himself before grabbing the remote. Leaning back into the chair he pulled the blankets onto his lap. Pulling the soft fabric up to his nose, he sighed in contentment as the familiar scent penetrated his nose. Smiling he snuggling it for more comfort as he watched the wholesome program on the television.