-Gay For You (2)-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

PotatoSoul

Day Four

It was the fourth day at three am, and sleep seemed impossible for Yunho. No matter how comfortable he was or how many times he's jerked off, his body just refused to shut down for the night and it didn't make it better that he had work the following morning. He sighed hitting his head against the pillow before he sat up completely. Begrudgingly he got out of bed sliding his house slippers on before making his way to the kitchen. As expected it was dark besides the light illuminating from the slightly cracked window.

Blindly he managed to find his way to the fridge Before opening it and grabbing the container of almond milk. Usually it helped Yunho's sleepless nights before so he hope it did this time. Grabbing a cup be poured some of it and set it in the microwave. Watching the mug spin, Yunho found his mind traveling to Mingi. Over the past couple of days, he's noticed the way Mingi would look at him.

He could see the desire and unspoken words in them but he didn't want to be the one to approach...he wanted Mingi to make the first move so that he didn't feel guilty for taking advantage of his confusion. But despite that good side of him, Yunho still had the part of him that was dying to take the opportunity to bend Mingi over and make his voice echo through their appartement, but oh well you can't always what you want.

Once his milk finished warming up, he quickly drank it down before washing his cup out and making his way to his room, but just as he was about to enter, he heard the faint whines coming out of Mingi's room. Obviously, Yunho being we nosy as he is, he mad who's way over to Mingi's room and slowly cracked the door open. He knew the other was a fairly light sleeper so he made sure to make little to no sound. Once he peaked his head into the room his body heated up instantly.

" Mmm...fuck....i can't get rid of it" Mingi whined to himself as he stroked his member for the third time that night. In the dim orange light, Yunho could see everything, from the trickles of sweat down the other males shirtless body, the light pink flush on his cheeks that spread to the tip of his ears...the way he quivered at the touches he gave himself. God Yunho was fighting himself not to ruin the other male as he watched the scene.

" fuck! God I...I want him so bad hmm!" He lightly whined pulling the pillow into his mouth. Slowly his hand trailed lower till it was between his legs. Lightly he poked at the puckered hole flinching at the foreign sensation. Letting out sigh he slowly slid his finger inside only to almost scream at the feeling. The light stung was evident but it was quickly replaced by the shocking pleasure from rubbing at his walls. Slowly he pushed his finger in deeper stroking at his dick slowly. His legs were shaking more and more as the bubbling began to stir inside him again.

" why does it...Gah!" Mingi gasped out felling the new shock of pleasure. His legs raised up further as his toes curled at the new feeling. It felt too good and Mingi honestly didn't want to stop. Slowly he began to rub at that spot hiccuping at the mixture of pleasure. His lips were becoming a bright red as he bit them raw in hopes of keeping himself silent but it was pointless.

" I...I...Fuck I'm gonna...Oh fuck Yunho!" Mingi moaned out. Yunho was stuck in his position with his dick protruding big against his thighs. He couldn't take his eyes off the other as he watched him have his first prostate orgasm...all while thinking about him. He watched as the boy shook sobbing as ropes of cum painted his stomach and his cheek.

" fuck..." Yunho groaned to himself backing away from Mingi's room and too his room... let's just say Yunho had to take the coldest of showers to calm down his aching dick and overheated body.