-ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

" hm...ah fuck fuck..baby oh my-"

They they go again. His roommate's loud, bitchy, high-pitched whines have been rocking the wall for months upon end. It's gotten to the point where a decent night's sleep had been a thing of the past in the young man's life for the past month since they had began.

The endless creaking, the banging, those sinful moans of pleasure, it made him wonder how much energy did the couple have to have sex every day?He began getting up far later than he was accustomed to, forcing himself to handle his own burdens as he went about the remainder of his days. Everything was getting intolerable, and the fact that Wooyoung didn't realize he was dating his ex only made matters harder to say anything to them.

This particular night hit a raw nerve. The following day, he had something crucial that would improve his life, but without sleep, things could go horribly wrong. He lay back in bed, grumpily listening to them go at it for the third time that night, with his blond and black hair wrapped into a little bun. With every sound made, sleep was getting farther away, and it had come to the point where headphones weren't even working.

After checking the time, Hongjoong groaned into one of his many plush pillows. His nerves were already tense to a deadly degree from the enormous 3:00 am shown on his clock. Cursing lowly, he got up from the mountains of warm blanket and was ready to give the duo a peace of his mind. He dressed in loose black shirt, grey sweatpants, and red and black fluffy Nike slippers. He dragged his body out of bed, eyelids heavy with sleep, and walked over to his roommate's door.

When Hongjoong got to the door, at first he didn't know what to say and was about to go back to his room, but hearing the moans once more he just couldn't stand it anymore. Finally, he drew his hand up to the familiar door's hard wood and knocked, his gaze icy as he awaited a response. He was already in a bad attitude when the incident occurred, so he knew that a delayed response would only make matters worse.

Before the door opened, all he could make out in the room was shuffled feet and muffled voices. Three minutes...it took them ...Three whole minutes to open the door and Hongjoong was close to committing murder. Hongjoong had high hopes that Wooyoung would open the door, but he was even more agitated to see his ex smirking cunningly. There infront of him stood non other then Yunho , leaning against the door and smiling while scanning Hongjoong up and down.

Hongjoong tried not to think too much—tried not to think of the annoying person infront of him, the dark shades of purple that were littered over his neck and the obvious aura of late night sex as he prepared himself to speak.

''Ugh you...listen I need you two keep it down please '' Hongjoong fussed out.

" sorry Hyung...we'll try to be quiet..."His roommate's pleasant voice immediately caught Hongjoong's ear and made him smile. Hongjoong couldn't help but sneer at the smirk his Yunho was wearing as Wooyoung re-emerged behind the bigger man. Yunho even went so far as to put his arm around Wooyoung's waist and lean into him before burying his head in his lover's neck, as if it were a natural inclination. The fact that he never once broke eye contact with Hongjoong made him feel even more desperate to leave.

Hongjoong snickered, not seeming too amused with the interaction as he finally switched his gaze elsewhere. He found it humorous how immature Yunho acted, but Hongjoong was so accustomed to this level of petty that it didn't bother him in the slightest . Hongjoong made direct eye contact with Wooyoung, who was smiling shyly, before rolling his eyes once more preparing to leave.