-You Belong To Me-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥🌧️𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩🌧️

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
Tw:Blood and gore
✎...

Wooyoung...

The schools beauty....the schools beauty within the oceans of beast we call men. He was the honor student and exceptional dancer that everyone aspired to be. It's amazing that he was able to remain so modest in the face of the absurd number of people who were around him. He was loved by everyone and received numerous gifts every day, but he never accepted any of them.

He was the life of the party and his laughter
made everyone happier without fail which drew them closer to him....and that bothered San

For San ,things were the exact opposite. To everyone else, he was the schools bad boy , but he never cared what they said. He always stayed to himself and was never quick to trust anyone. Due to everyone being so scared to talk to him, he was known as the mysterious, hot bad boy. That title alone leaves Wooyoung safe from the chance of being bullied. So he never denied the rumors said about him...His only concern was Wooyoung...

Originally, San never had feelings for Wooyoung, in fact he thought he was annoying and childish when they first met in 7th grade. But as time progressed and Wooyoung continued to grow in his body, San found him self stumbling over Wooyoungs beauty.

He grew addicted to his laughter at serious situations, and those childish things he would do and before he knew it he was infatuated with Wooyoung. As they transitioned to their highschool years that infatuation crept into a weird sense of possession that grew more and more overwhelming to control as they grew. He never thought that bumping into this boy wouldn't change his whole persona completely....but all he could do is accept it.

He wanted every inch of that boy to himself. From his fluffy black hair to his radiating smile that shines brighter then the sun.... his addicting vanilla scent and his glowing skin...he wanted it all.

And he won't stop till he gets it...

By this point, San couldn't deny the obsession and addiction he had. He believed they were soulmates, and that Wooyoung was just to stupid to understand their deep connection. But that never stopped San from trying to please him. If anything it pushed him more but instead of progress it felt hopeless

                     ...you're such an amazing friend,...
                ....love you bestie....
...I'm glad we're friends.....

Those words were sharp thorns in Sans heart. He hated them, but of course he had to play it cool....just for a little longer...

" Sannie!" Wooyoung yelled from down the hall. Instantly, Sans attention went to him and his heart skipped a beat as he watched the smiling boy skip towards him. As beautiful of a view it was he was agitated by the looks the boy received.

He was quick to notice the lustful stares from the group of boys Wooyoung just passed.... and it made him sick.....He wanted them to stop...

..to take their eyes out....
....hurt them...
               ....kill them.....

"Sanshine...are you okay you look mad" Sans thoughts were broken at the sweet voice talking to him. Nothing would have satisfied him more as he gazed down at Wooyoung than to kiss those pouty pink lips and have all his concerns vanish, but of course, friends don't do that. He took a long breath after clearing his throat in an effort to contain the blush that was forming on his face.