-Who's There? Y -

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Exhaustion...fatigue...you name it and Yeosang felt it, but it really shouldn't be a shocker. He's used to that feeling...but it's becoming more concerning with the ache in his bones. At that he decided to go to the doctors. Besides being on the outskirts of the city, he still has to make sure his body wasn't killing him...not yet at least.

When he got there of course his doctors prescribed more medicine to add to the mountains of pills he already had to take. It's a shocker that Yeosang hasn't slipped into an addictive state...but maybe that's cause of he watched alcohol and drug abuse tear his life apart. Regardless he knew he wasn't taking those pills, because god knows what would happen to him taking a mixture of pills while being in this house alone.

As he stepped into the comforting house again he threw himself onto the couch. 'How can I relax?' He thought to himself. He was slightly upside down at the moment with his eyes closed and legs hanging against the back of the couch. Though it may not seem too comfortable it felt nice to Yeosang. He felt at peace till he heard the faintest creek in the floor. Alarmed he opened his eyes just to see two legs in front of him

He jolted hopping upwards quickly only to see nothing once more. "Great another one..." Yeosang sighed getting out of the living room. He already felt off whenever he was in the living room and this just adds to it. Quickly he made his way to the kitchen. The moment he stepped foot on the cool tiles he shivered at the déjà vu he felt. Shaking his head he made his way to the fridge deciding on making a little fruit bowl.

Drizzling a light layer of honey he then grabbed a fork and a glass of water before stepping out of the kitchen

Drizzling a light layer of honey he then grabbed a fork and a glass of water before stepping out of the kitchen. Just as he was about to sit down, his eyes caught the slightly ajar door just a few steps from him. His initial thought was to not investigate but after playing with the honey glazed fruit he just couldn't help it anymore. Finishing up the water and placing the rest of the fruit in the fridge he slowly walked over to the door.

His hand grazed the doorknob lightly as he slowly pulled the door open. His eyes were met with a sea of darkness but he could lightly smell a hint of....chlorine? Just as he stepped into forward a sickening sense of no longer being supported by his feet took over, his stomach did a flip. Luckily for him he managed to grab a hold of the wall and the railing. A sigh of relief escaped him as he stabilized himself. Lightly he brushed is hands against the walls hoping and praying to find a switch or something. Shortly after his fingers grazed the minor hump on the wall.

'Ahah! Found it!' He yelled in his head before flipping the switch. At first the room remained dark which confused him a bit. Rolling his eyes he stepped down onto the next step only to see its outline light up. Fearfully he retracted his foot from the next stair looking around. The room once again was dark as an abysse. Hesitantly he decided to go for it completely and stepped down.