-Don't Call Me Sis, I'll Fuck Your Man -

Got a little goofy with the title 🤭
————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Seonghwa and Mingi had been inseparable since they started dating back in the 10th grade, and now, as freshmen in college, their bond was stronger than ever. Despite the occasional rough patch, their relationship was characterized by far more highs than lows. Yet, as they say, every healthy relationship encounters obstacles So of course those moments of butting heads never happened again. Nonetheless, Seonghwa and Mingi weathered every storm, emerging even closer, solidifying their status as the power couple of their high school and now of their grade in college.

Their lives seemed tailor-made for happiness: Seonghwa enjoyed a fulfilling part-time job at a cozy cafe, his childhood best friend had coincidentally joined him in the same college and pursued the same major, and, of course, he had his incredibly handsome and fiercely supportive boyfriend by his side. Together, they even took the significant step of moving into their first apartment, complete with a beloved cat and a loyal dog. Everything seemed to fall perfectly into place....but things got a little weird.

Seonghwa noticed that he and his friend Yunho shared many similarities. They both had a knack for fashion design, which was evident from their shared majors, and they shared a passion for dancing. Their tastes in food also aligned. However, what made Seonghwa uneasy was that they seemed to have similar tastes in men as well. While he didn't want to entertain the thought that Yunho would meddle in his relationship with his boyfriend, Mingi, there were moments when doubts crept in. Mingi tended to be oblivious to flirting, except when he was with Seonghwa. So, initially, Seonghwa brushed off Yunho's odd compliments and suggestive remarks. But as Yunho's behavior became more intrusive, especially when Mingi was distracted, Seonghwa couldn't help but feel increasingly irritated.

Seonghwa cherished Yunho not just as a friend, but as a brotherly figure, their bond woven with years of shared experiences and mutual trust. Yet, beneath the surface of their camaraderie, a shadow loomed – the unsettling notion that Yunho harbored feelings for his boyfriend. Seonghwa grappled with this realization, torn between loyalty to his friend and the unease that gnawed at him. Despite his inner turmoil, he maintained a facade of normalcy, ensuring his presence whenever the three of them convened. Yunho's apparent acceptance of this arrangement provided a fragile semblance of reassurance, but litttle did Seonghwa know how Yunho truly felt.

Yunho's sentiments toward Seonghwa were starkly opposite. He harbored a deep-seated resentment towards him, aggravated by Seonghwa's perceived perfection and his ability to effortlessly win over Yunho's crush. Every aspect seemed to favor Seonghwa, leaving Yunho feeling overshadowed and insignificant. Initially, Yunho cherished Seonghwa's companionship, but as time wore on, he grew increasingly irked by Seonghwa's unintentional dominance. However, the tipping point arrived when Yunho's parents openly compared him to Seonghwa in front of both families and their circle of friends. The sting of that comparison was palpable, but the ultimate blow came when a friend casually remarked, "if you needed help, you should've asked Yunho." Those words cut deep, igniting a seething anger within him, yet Yunho opted to bury his emotions, desperately trying to convince himself that everything was fine.

It was not..

During their final year of middle school, Yunho crossed paths with Mingi, and from that moment on, he found himself captivated by him. Mingi possessed a unique blend of qualities that entranced Yunho: he was not only funny and strikingly handsome but also sweet, intelligent, and fiercely loyal. To Yunho, Mingi embodied everything he could ever hope for in a person. As their friendship deepened, Yunho found himself confiding in Mingi about his feelings without directly mentioning Seonghwa, the person he wanted to keep Mingi away from. Despite Yunho's efforts to distance Mingi from Seonghwa, their bond only grew stronger. Then, during their second year of high school, Seonghwa unexpectedly approached Yunho, excitedly recounting his interactions with another boy he had met and been conversing with.