-ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ-

❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Yunho was the ideal child as he grew up. Everyone thought he was a very well-behaved child who was the picture of perfection, but as he grew older, no one realized how much of an attention-seeking slut he really was. He sustained his love for flaunting himself to himself until he grew older. Growing up as a boy who excelled in everything, he was constantly observed and praised, which fueled his desire to capture people's attention. However, nobody anticipated that he would go as far as he did. Nobody was sure how far he would go to get attention.

As he approached puberty and into his teenage years, his developing hormones transformed this personality quirk into a full-fledged kink. Yunho tried everything and anything when he first entered college, so when he realized he could get the attention he desired from others by using his body and sexuality, he ran with it.

He began by engaging in untraceable activities, catfishing, and sexting with online "sugar daddies" who were at least his grandfather's age. His craving for sexual attention intensified with time, and as a result, he began to show out in public. If there was a chance for Yunho to expose himself without repercussions, he seized it. He walked around naked in his bedroom with his window wide open so that his neighbors and innocent bystanders could see everything, gave his then-boyfriend head in various public places...you name it and Yunho did it.

Every time Yunho received attention for his sexual behavior, he felt an addiction coming on. Being the thrill seeker that he is, the adrenaline he experienced was simply too thrilling and addictive for him to stop at just those "innocent"deeds. When Yunho launched his cam boy account and officially entered the sex industry, it came as no surprise once more. Only two other guys were aware of how Yunho operated, but given their own filthiness, they had little to add.

It didn't take long for thousands of people to start following Yunhos feeds, which further enhanced his sense of joy. Although no one was able to see his face, his voice became the one to remember as requests to hear him scream filled his comments. Yunho just felt that he was lacking one thing. Even though Yunho cherished the spotlight, he couldn't help but ponder what it may be like to have someone humiliate him in front of the camera.

He was wishing it would happen just by thinking about it, and it was enough to make him cum every time he was on live . Things took a sharp turn however, when an idea struck Yunho. He figured since he was so popular, he can use that to his advantage and fine the perfect eye candy that would really show him his place. So on his next stream he pushed the idea even further.

"A-Ah! Hng!"

Yunho positioned himself on his side with his thighs close together and his ass facing the tripod camera at the foot of the bed so that viewers could see his hole being precisely plowed into by his favorite glass dildo.

"Fuck."

He fucked himself thoroughly with a clear dildo as he slid from his side onto his back and stretched his fishnet-covered legs out for the camera. Yunho whined more.

"Ngh~"

He slammed the dildo against his walls while abusing his own prostate at an animalistic tempo that was destined to give him weak legs.
Yunho jerked, his back arching off the bed as the unexpected movement caused his damp blonde hair to fall over his eyes.

"G-gonna cum~ ohh~"

Yunho twitched twice more before ramming the dildo straight into himself roughly and then coming onto his stomach, the dildo slowly being pulled out of his ass.