-ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?-

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Yeosang was always alone. He was raised in an unstable home and left when he was just 16 years old. His family was...very abusive in a way. His father was a physically violent drunk, and his mother was a mentally manipulative drug user. When he realized that his sister's death was the result of their parents' carelessness, he lost it and left.

She was the one who kept Yeosang going and made him grateful to be alive. His sister was his rock. She was his younger sibling, yet he still looked to her for inspiration. Yeosang would go to any lengths for her, even resorting to theft to buy her a birthday gift. He was quickly locked up as a result.

He was placed in a detention center, which prevented him from communicating with anyone from his family. He was left to wonder if his sister was safe because he knew for sure that neither his inadequate father nor his mother would pay a visit or even let her so much as write him a letter.

When he turned 16 he was let out on good behavior and was beyond excited to see his sister. That excitement changed when he went home and found no sight of her. At first he was planning to look for her ....but there was no point after overhearing his parents in their bedroom.

How can you let her die in that hospital room? She's our daughter! God your so careless!

That broke Yeosang . He crumbled into an empty shell. He hurriedly gathered all the important possessions he had before leaving the house since his parents had no idea he had returned at all. As he walked the streets, he felt helpless, unsure of what to do or how to think. Yeosang had been without a house for longer than he could remember until he made a breakthrough. One night, he was found in the streets by an elderly woman who assisted him.

She cared for him and loved him more than both of his parents put together. She even went so far as to give him a job to help him get back on his feet, and he was incredibly appreciative. Even though things appeared to be improving, Yeosang was able to bring some of his unwanted baggage from the past into the present.

He found himself slipping into depression and insomnia as a result of the intrusive thoughts and incessant need to sate his desire for self injury, but I never told his manager that. The boy was even more restless then he was before, which lead him to working himself to the bone as a way of forgetting.

He worked for the lady that found him in a small bakery. It was very successful and San was making enough to potentially pay the lady back for her kind deed...that is until...she passed away. This time it was a heart attack that took someone so special from him. This only made Yeosang feel more down then he already felt and at this point he began avoiding people in fear of " killing them".

A few more days went by and a letter came in for Yeosang regarding the ladies will. Turns out she'd given all she had left over to San which made him feel so bitter sweet. With all this money and a new sold house gave him even more money...Yeosang decided to move away but not before stabilizing the business.

After two years, he had attained the age of 18. Within those years, he had been able to do a few things, including finding a manager to handle the bakery while he was away and getting a sizable estate for nothing. It seems like nobody wanted this house, primarily because they thought there were mystical entities inside, but Yeosang didn't have the slightest faith in that rumor.

In fact, he had the impression that any supernatural entities present in this home would be able to end his suffering. Nothing in the world could torment him as much as his own mind did which was sad. He occasionally caught himself wishing the rumor was real and hoping they would kill him just so he could see those ones he loved.