138

Chaerin's POV

I woke up with the sound of an alarm coming from my phone- No. That's not from mine. I opened my eyes and found myself beside Felix.

"Lee Felix. Oh my gosh." I said as I realized it was already 9 in the morning and we are still asleep, "Felix, wake up."

"Hmm." he answered and hugged me tightly

"Yah. Wake up. This is not the right time to cuddle. You are a King. You have things to do-"

"Should I quit?" he asked

"What?"

"Should I quit being the King? And lay down beside you forever?" Felix asked while his eyes were still closed

"You think it will work that easy? You are not an employee from a company."

He sexily chuckled. Fuck. His deep husky voice in the morning gave me shivers when I heard his chuckle right beside my ear.

"Do you mind if I sleep more? 5 minutes?" he whispered

"Felix-"

"Thank you." he said

And the next thing I knew, he was not talking.

"Are you sleeping again? Seriously?"

He is not responding.

"Nothing happened last night, right?"

He laughed right in my ears, "What do you think happened last night?"

"I don't know. I was drunk-"

"I'll tell you later." Felix whispered

"Don't sleep. We have to leave."

I was shocked when Felix was already on top of me which is why I covered my mouth quickly before he even kissed me, "I haven't brushed my teeth. Stop."

"Chill. I was just staring at your beautiful face." he chuckled and kissed my forehead

He got up and gave me a nod. We just arranged the trunk and left quickly. We both went to the palace where I dropped my things off before I went to Felix.

"Okay? You mean you went here first?" Felix asked

"Yeah, to talk to you, but you weren't here. Luckily, your assistant can track your whereabouts."

He nodded and parked his car.

We both went inside and found Chunhei who was drinking coffee. She gave us a smile and a "something happened, huh?" look to us.

"You should get ready to leave." Felix told me

"Yeah. Right." I smiled

I went to the guest room and got ready. I just took a quick bath and did my morning routine; I wore a fitted dress and let my hair down. I sprayed my perfume and went downstairs, Felix wasn't there. He is probably getting ready.

"So?" Chunhei giggled

"So? What? It's not what you think-"

"Huh? What do you think I have in mind?" she laughed

"N-Nothing."

Fuck. Did Felix tell her?

After Felix got ready, we drove to Hyunjin. We wanted to pay a visit and probably talk to him about us and formally ask for his blessing.

"What happened last night?"

"You were drunk and wanted to have another round but I refused. You cried all night, kept saying sorry to me and told me how much you love me. You also cried over Hyunjin and how thankful you are to him. After that, I thought you are going to sleep-" Felix

"Did I do something bad?"

He laughed and handed his phone which had a video of me, "See for yourself."

I started dancing in front of him, then got mad when he was not dancing with me. I switched and started talking about his uncle and cousin, I was so mad. After a few minutes, I started laughing for no reason.

Fucking insane.

"Delete it."

"No." Felix said while he is parking the car

"What did you say?"

He looked at me and gave me a nervous smile, "I said okay. I'll delete the video."

We just bought flowers and candles then we went to Hyunjin's tomb. Both of us lit the candles and fixed the flowers in the flower vase.

"Hi, it's been 2 months. I am here now. Don't worry about me. I am doing well. I just hope you are okay wherever you are. No pain."

Felix wrapped his arm around my waist, "I'll take this opportunity to ask you for Chaerin and I's relationship to be blessed by you. I wanted to formally tell you that I will pursue her. I promise not to make her cry and will cherish her like what you did."

"You better do what you said."

"Mark my word." he smirked

"Hyunjin, I sold the apartment and the house. I put all the money under your Dad's name where it should belong. I miss you."

Felix touched Hyunjin's name that was carved, "Thank you for taking care of her for me. I really appreciate it. I am sure whatever I do won't be on the same level of what you did for Chaerin. You sacrificed everything for her, even your life. I can't sacrifice my life. I am sorry. I wanted to live with her forever."

I am more than glad that things went back to their original places. I admit, I am still in pain after what happened to Hyunjin. I feel guilty that he sacrificed his life for me, the woman that never gave him the love he deserves.

"You two didn't even invite us over!" Jeongin shouted

They were all walking towards us.

"Hyunjin, we miss you so much!" Jisung said and pouted

"We will make sure to always go here together. I am sure you will be so disappointed if any of us tried to make an excuse." Chan smiled as he lit the candle beside ours

"It's just sad that you can't attend our wedding." Minho said-

"Wait. What?!" Jeongin

"Whose wedding?" Changbin

"Ali and I are getting married." Minho said

"You dumbshit. You didn't even propose."

"I did, but only Seungmin witnesses it." Minho answered

Seungmin shrugged his shoulder, "He forced me to watch." 

Hyunjin... I wish you were here.