41

Third person's POV

(NIGHT)

The night finally came, everyone is busy and happy as well knwoing that Chaerin is finally back to the palace. It might not show it but they are sincerely happy with her come back.

"Heiran, can you tell the King that the dinner is ready?" Kyungmi asked the youngest and faced the other maids "Make sure to prepare the table properly. The Queen will eat here"

Heiran quickly went to the fifth floor where the King and Queen is. She knocked on the door for a few times to let them know that she is there.

"The door is open" King said

Heiran opened the door and bowed as soon as she entered "The dinner is ready, your highness"

"We will come down" King said

"Thank you, Heiran" Queen smiled

King looked at the Queen "Can you walk?"

"Of course" the Queen answered and stood up, she tried to take a step but she was about to fall when the King quickly held her "Thanks"

"Do you need help, your highness?" Heiran asked

"Just bring the Queen's coat" King told her

She quickly took the Queen's coat and watched how the King guided the Queen with every step she makes. It's been 12 years since she last walk and she is probably feeling new to it. They know that she will be comfortable and get used to it once she kept walking as much as she can to exercise her body.

As they came downstairs, everyone bowed to the Queen and some were having teary eyes. Everyone thought she is gone for good but she was just in commatose. They feel more happy knowing that she is slowly recovering and gaining her strength back.

The three of them, Queen, King and Heiran went to the kitchen and their dinner is ready. It doesn't look like a dinner but a feast for a people in their town. Every food there looks delicious and satisfying in their eyes. They finally sat except for the maids including Heiran and Kyungmi as they stood at the side waiting for the royal couple to assign them some work to do.

"Where is Chaerin and Felix?" the Queen asked

"They are on their way home from the Prince Felix's schedule" Kyungmi answerer

The King's assistant entered and bowed "Everything is fine now, your highness"

"I'm glad. Thank you. You should eat with us" King told him

He bowed and sat with them.

Meanwhile, the limousine car parked in front of the palace and both Felix and Chaerin came out of the car. Even though they are in a happy relationship, they are still keeping everything lowkey in front of everyone to show respect.

But Felix will always be Felix, aside from collecting kissed he would always annoy Chaerin and will apologize when she is finally pissed. That's how Felix always spends time with her.

As they entered the palace, they went to the kitchen and bowed to the royal couple who are eating.

"Join us" Queen told them

They both sat down and started eating as well. Suddenly, Felix stopped eating as he felt comfortable seeing the maids standing at the side watching them eat.

"Why not join us? And some who can't join us can eat later" Felix suggested

"You all heard the Prince" King smiled at his son's kind gesture. He never expected this side of Felix but he finally realized that he became close to them when the King is away.

Some of the maids sat and bowed, they started eating as well including Heiran and Kyungmi. They are hesitating at first but they finally became comfortable as the time goes by.

"While the King is away, is Felix giving you all a hard time?" the Queen asked

"He is really kind, your highness. Sometimes he would not eat lunch or dinner for us to eat early. He doesn't want to make us wait to eat" Kyungmi answered

Everyone nodded as they agree with what Kyungmi told the Queen. It's a fact and the Queen felt proud of how Felix grew up having such a kind heart.

"He even told us to eat when we are hungry even though he is away, your highness" Heiran said

"Wow" King whispered and also felt proud "Now, I am not worried once he became a King. He truly deserves the throne"

He is the first to expect that Felix will have a very cold attitude towards everyone but seems like he was wrong. His son grew up as a kind person and lowkey cares for everyone around him. The King is happy knowing Felix grew up so well even though he wasn't there for him to guide his son.

But at the same time, he felt sorry for what he did...

"Aren't you going to say something positive about me?" Felix whispered to his girlfriend who is sitting beside him "Ahn Chaerin?"

"He sometimes make me suffer, your highness. He would always annoy me and tease me as much as he can" Chaerin said that shocked the guy beside him

"That's a positive one" Felix sighed deeply

"As expected" Queen chuckled

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Chaerin whispered to him

"Do you want a kiss or a hug from the most handsome Prince?" Felix whispered back

Chaerin didn't answered and continued eating that made Felix roll his eyes.

"What's with the feast, everyone?!" a guy shouted as soon as he entered the kitchen along with a girl two years older than him

Chaerin was shocked as she saw the girl's face "C-Chunhei" she whispered