2

Chaerin's POV

"You should be careful! I heard the prince is scary" Sungho said while packing my clothes

"Don't scare me. I don't mind if he is scary. It's easy to make someone's heart soft. I mean we all have a soft spot"

"That's what you think but you have to be careful" he said and continued packing my clothes "They said, a lot of personal assistant left their job because of him. He is scary"

"What? Really? You said he is handsome?"

"He is handsome but I am more handsome. You should come back here and make sure to help me leave this place" Sungho

"You think I am a millionaire once I come back here?"

"You are serving the Prince! You are not just serving some ordinary people. A prince! He is a prince" Sungho sighed and rolled his eyes "You don't really care about the status"

"Oh, shut up-"

"Ahn Chaerin. You have to go" head officer said

I quickly carried two bags while the heavy bags were carried by Sungho. The three of us went downstairs and saw a black limousine parked in front of the orphanage.

"Ms. Ahn Chaerin? I am the King's personal assistant" a guy wearing a tuxedo who's in 60's I think

"Yes. I am Ahn Chaerin-"

"Get in" he said and the driver opened the door for me

I got in the car along with my bags "Bye, Sungho!"

"Take care! Make sure to always call me" he winked and closed the door for me

I saw the head of orphanage and the guy wearing a tuxedo talking about something serious. The head of orphanage looked at me for the last time and bowed.

I will miss her the most.

The guy wearing a tuxedo got in the car and sat beside me. The driver drove away from the orphanage quietly..

Damn. This car is so amazing. I always see cars like this but I never get inside. This is hella expensive. I wonder if the Prince always ride this one or is he riding another car-

"You should remember a lot of things as the personal assistant of a high class person. You can't be lazy and you should always be aware every minute" he said and and looked at me deadly "You shouldn't just serve him as a prince but take care of him like your family. His Father is away and he needs someone beside him. I will teach you everything you need to know and I will be leaving tonight"

"Yes-"

"Do you usually wear your eyeglass?" he asked

"Yes, I can't see anything if I won't wear this"

He sighed.

"D-Does the prince hates someone wearing eyeglass?"

"It's not like that. You are always going with him and you should look presentable. This is the prince" he said and was about to give me a photo when the driver suddenly brake "What happened?"

"A kid suddenly passed by" the driver answered

"Oh! The photo!"

It landed where the water spilled. The face can't be seen anymore because of the water.

"That's okay. You can see him later" he said

I will see the prince! I wonder what he looks like. He is probably handsome. I should make myself presentable atleast.

The car entered a big gate and a wide garden filled with green grasses, different flowers and water fountain. The place looks elegant but what more amazed me is the big palace we are heading at.

"Welcome to the palace" he said

This is damn amazing. I can't believe this.

As we parked in front of the main door, we saw a lot of people forming a line in front of the palace while bowing. We both got out of the car and everyone bowed to us.

"Welcome, Ms. Ahn Chaerin" a woman who is in mid 50's I think, greeted

"Hi!" I greeted and bowed like a princess-

I heard everyone giggling.

Am I wrong?

"You are not a princess. Just bow normally. Let's go" King's personal assistant said and entered the palace

THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

I quickly followed him "Wow" I whispered as I saw how fucking expensive and elegant the whole palace is. This is so different from what I imagined it to be. This is more luxurious and amazing. I would be scared to hold any of these. I might break it and I don't have a single money to pay. I'd rather go in jail.

"This is the palace of Seoul. The head maid will tell you and give you a tour of the whole place. I will just give you the schedules and reminder for the prince" King's assistant said and went upstairs

I quickly followed him upstairs "This is more amazing than what I am expecting it to be. I thought it's simple but everything here looks expensive. I guess even the dust here is expensive"

"I agree. We have the same imagination when I first went here" King's assistant said and stopped in front of the door. He knocked "Prince, the personal assistant is here" he opened the door

I saw a guy standing at the balcony, has black hair, super white skin and wearing a casual clothes. He is the prince?! Wow. He is dressed up simpler than I thought.

"Introduce yourself" King's assistant

I bowed "I am Ahn Chaerin, your new personal assistant! I am hoping to work longer with you! Nice meeting you, prince of seoul"

Is he not going to look back?

"Let's go" King's assistant and closed the door

I wish I could see his face.