92

Chaerin's POV

"Good luck." Seungmin said

"Yah. If you're going to die make sure to take a picture. Send it to us. In that way, we'll have a proof." Minho said and patted my head

"You jerk."

"I know." Minho winked

"Should we tell Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked

"No one will tell him. I will kill you both. I swear."

"Okay. Copy that captain." Minho

"I swear. If you guys tell him, no one will know that you guys are dead."

"Ooooh! We're scared." Seungmin sticked his tongue out

"Whatever. Just don't tell him."

"Alright! We won't!" Minho said and waved his hands

"Bye." I just smiled at them and got in my car

I drove the car away from the hospital, and followed the way that this app is directing me to go. I am really having a hard time with directions, that's why Hyunjin would always drive me to anywhere I will go.

And this is the first time I am heading to a place I am not familiar with. I am also worried that I might get into an accident while trying to focus on driving as well as listening to this annoying sound of a woman directing me where to turn to.

Last night, Hyunjin and I didn't talk much. He just told me good night and we slept. We really didn't talk about it. Should I worry now?

Almost an hour of driving, I arrived at the said place of the patient I am going to treat. It's not really a scary place, but the thing is, it's night. And I am fucking scared.

But I have to do this.

I got out of my car carrying my medical bag which I prepared earlier after I heard about the vip patient that will receive treatment.

I was standing here outside and was hesitating to ring the doorbell. But what do I get from just standing here? Damn. I should get this done as soon as possible and leave.

I rang the doorbell and a maid came out running. She opened the door for me, didn't say anything and signaled me to follow her inside. Can't she say hello? She's scaring me even more.

A man was sitting on the sofa and he was holding a wine on his left hand. Okay? Who am I going to treat?

"Good evening."

"Good eve-" old man

"Dad! When will the doctor arrive?" another voice shouted from upstairs

"She's here. Come down." old man said

Young boy came down and his left arm is bleeding but not that much. Do they have to call for a doctor when they can just go to the hospital? This won't even take long to treat.

"He accidentally hurt himself while learning something." old man said

"This won't take long." I said and sat beside the young man "I am Dr. Ahn, what's your name?"

"I don't just give my name." he said

"Okay. I'm not forcing you to." Damn this jerk. I am really annoyed by his presence.

I started cleaning his wound and continued treating it. He was quiet while his Father is watching us. Why am I so scared of this family?

"You are probably the best doctor?" old man asked

"I am not. Actually, I am not the only one that was asked for this, there's Seungmin and Minho, but they have things to do."

"I am sure you are better than them." young boy said

Okay? He was so rude earlier and now he is trying to praise me?

____________________

"Thank you so much."

"We should thank you for driving all the way here." old man said and bowed to me

"I'll see when I see you." young boy said and waved at me

I got in my car and started driving away.

I thought they were some rude clients but they are so nice to me. They kept making jokes and everything. They are even volunteering some charities.

I was driving the car when I saw my phone notified that I only have 1 percent. Then I noticed there are a lot of calls and messages from Felix which confused me. I was about to call him back when my phone suddenly went off.

"What a timing."

Almost an hour of driving, I finally arrived in front of my house. Hyunjin's car is not here yet, he is probably going to stay late at work-

Felix?

Felix is standing in front of a white car. He kept looking at his phone, and kept looking at my car's direction. Okay? What is happening?

I got out of the car and his face looks relieved when he saw me, "What are you doing here?"

"Where did you go? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did something happened?" Felix kept asking while checking me, he looks so worried.

"Of course, I am fine. You are confusing. What happened?"

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Felix asked

"I am not hurt. I am really fine. What's wrong?"

He stayed quiet.

"Felix? What happened? Can you tell me?"

He kept shaking his head while holding my hands.

"Are you okay?"

"I am just worried." his voice broke

"Of me? Why?"

"I thought I'm going to lose you." he whispered and hugged me tight

Fuck. What is happening? Why is this happening?

"Chaerin, I can't lose you." he whispered once again and let go of the hug

"Felix, I-"

He suddenly kissed me.