29

Chaerin's POV

"Chaerin, aren't you gonna sleep?" Heiran asked

"I will sleep later hehe"

I am currently here in the kitchen waiting for them to go to sleep. I want to visit the Queen but I have to make sure no one is around at that time. But here we go, the maids are still cleaning and some were fixing something at 10 pm!!! It's late and they should be sleeping now.

"Okay, I'll go to sleep now" Heiran smiled and messed up my hair as she left the kitchen

I feel sleepy already but I can't. I want to talk to the Queen or say something weird. They say that a person who is in a commatose is half asleep. That person can hear what you were saying. I want to tell her some things and things she needs to know about her son.

I left the kitchen-

"Ahn Chaerin" Prince Felix called as he walked downstairs, his hands inside his pocket

I bowed "I thought you are already going to sleep, your highness"

"I can't" Prince Felix sighed

He said it earlier. When we got home he became irritated and went straight to his room. I went to his room gave him his dinner but he said he is not hungry and he is so annoyed. He kept sighing and rolling his eyes whenever he see me. He said will sleep and don't disturb him. So, I didn't...

But here he is.

"Is there something bothering you, your highness?"

He sighed deeply "Are you seriously playing with me?"

"I don't know what you are talking about, your highness"

"I kept asking you to look at me for a few times and even begged you but you never did. You ignored me and kept acting like you don't know me at all. I was frustrated whenever I think that you hate me. So, I stopped. I let you do what you want but what the hell..." Prince Felix

What is he saying?

"What are you saying, your highness?"

"You looked at me earlier" he whispered

"I did?"

He glared at me "You did! You looked at me for 10 minutes! I even tried to know if it's me or not but you are looking at me"

"Maybe you are wrong-"

He held my cheeks and made me stare at him "You looked at me but not like that. Your eyes. Your eyes looks different earlier!"

"Your highness-"

"I am being serious. I even stared at you but you never looked away. You kept staring at me! Oh fuck. What is happening to me?!" he annoyingly removed his hands and glared at me "I will seriously kiss you if ever you look at me that way, again. I swear"

"Felix" King

I bowed "Good evening, your highness"

"Are you bullying her?" King asked

"Father, she is bullying me. She is playing with me! I can't take it anymore! I will go crazy because of her" he rolled his eyes at me and went upstairs

I chuckled as I find him cute. I am aware of what he is saying. I was staring at him earlier but I didn't know he is staring at me as well.

______________________

I stood up as I didn't hear any noise for 20 minutes straight. The maids are probably sleeping now. I hope no one is outside. I can't stay up for another hour. It's already 1 am and I am still awake. The Prince has a photoshoot tomorrow. 

I wore my coat and left my room. I quietly walkes upstairs, straight to the forbidden room. I kept looking around to make sure no one is awake.

As I successfully arrived at the fifth floor, I entered the forbidden room quietly and closed the door carefully. I turned on the lights and saw the cleaning materials at the corner. Someone probably left this here, it's either Kyungmi or the assistant.

I just sweep the floor and mopped it quietly, trying not to make any noise. I also wiped the bed, so no dust can go to the Queen. As I finished cleaning, I sat on the chair.

I bowed to her "Good evening, I am the girl who accidentally saw you last night. I am Prince Felix's personal assistant. I am really honored to see you in person. You look like Prince Felix. No wonder you look familiar the first time I saw you" I smiled as I held her hand carefully "Your son misses you so much, he will be happy to see you, so you have to wake up. It feels weird talking to someone who is sleeping but I saw on the internet. If you talked to someone who is in a commatose, that person can hear you clearly. Let me tell what your son almost got me through"

I looked at her face.

"I almost leave my position because he planned something crazy. Also, he kept making me suffer and making me confused. He is such a busy person and I know he is suffering as well. I was planning to leave my position but when I heard what Felix been through. I thought that I have to stay with him and watch him be happy and become a King one day. I will watch him achieve everything in his life. I will stood still and try to stay with him as much as I can no matter how annoying your son is" I chuckled

I took a deep breath "There's one more thing I want to say. I am confused but as he kept giving me clues I am slowly realizing everything. I just don't know how to accept it"

I think I love your son.