74

Felix's POV

I haven't had enough sleep after the workout since I have things to do. Also, when I got home I was too crazy not to move and just stare at something like I was being hypnotized. Chaerin effect?

Believe me or not that was the first time I have seen her after the wedding she had with Hyunjin. I never had any contact with her nor I received a news about them. But it wasn't just the two of them, I never talked to my friends as well as attending any occasion they were having at the moment.

"Your majesty, your Father wanted to talk to you." my personal assistant said

"I'll be there in a minute. Ah. Can you look for Ahn Chaerin's profile? And Hwang Hyunjin?"

"Yes, your majesty." she bowed and left the room.

Heiran was replaced after we find out that she is pregnant, I don't want to overwork her since being a personal assistant means you need to do a lot of work.

I closed the folder and went to my parents' room, but Mom wasn't here. She went to the mall to get some things she has been wanting to buy but never had the time to do so.

Dad was standing at the balcony.

"Dad, you called me."

"Yes, come in. I have things to discuss with you." Dad said and signaled me to come

I walked towards him and stood beside my Dad "What was it about?"

"About you having a family." Dad said directly

"I have so much work to do and having a family was never part of my plan- I mean it's part of my plan but not now."

"Changbin is married and already have one kid. Your friends are getting married sooner or later to their fiancé. Also, Hyunjin and Chaerin are both married. How about you? What's your plan?" Dad

"Like I told you, I have important things to do-"

"Felix, I don't know but I feel like you were still waiting for Chaerin." Dad

And that stopped me.

"I know that you are in pain after losing Chaerin, and I clearly know that you are still in pain but that won't help you move forward if you will still wait for her. She is happily married. You are here, trying to keep busy just to avoid the fact that you still love her." Dad

That's bullshit. But bullshit did hurt me so much. He was telling the truth tho. I was waiting for Chaerin and hoping that one day we could be together again. But the fact that she is already married kept me losing my focus.

"Actually, I met her earlier at the restaurant where I eat after I workout. She's still beautiful as always, cute smile, loud laugh, how she looks at me- I am slowly getting lost again in her eyes. I wanted to prevent that from happening but... I still want her. I needed her. There are times that I am calling out her name and crying, but that's so stupid, yet so satisfying to know that I am still into her after all these fucking years of being in pain."

"Felix-" Dad

"Dad, she was my first love, and I believe first love should be my last. There is no way I am replacing her by force. And even if I met someone, there is no one who can take her space in my heart. Actually, she owns my heart, every piece."

Dad chuckled and tapped my shoulder "You are in love, deeply in love. But I want you to know, your son is next in line for the throne."

"I know."

After a fee conversation with Dad, I went back to my office and saw a folder on the table which has no title. As I opened it, it was Chaerin's profile and background, as well as Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin's company is doing fine and there are no problem at all, as well as him being an Attorney is doing fine too. Chaerin has been volunteering to medical work in different cities.

I stood up and went to the office of my personal assistant. She stood up and bowed as soon as she saw me coming.

"Your majesty." she called and bowed again

"Is there anything in my schedule about medical workers?"

"Let me check, sir." she said and started looking at my schedules for it then she nodded "Yes, would you like me to cancel it?"

"No, I wanted to request for a specific hospital that I wanted to go with me to the province of Jeolla. Is it that fine?"

"Of course, your majesty. What hospital would you like me to request?" she asked

"Serenity International Hospital. Talk to them but I would love to have their answer today if possible."

"No worries. I will be going to call them-" personal assistant

"If possible, tell the director of the hospital not to mention my name. I just don't want to get special treatment."

"No problem, your majesty." she bowed again

I went back to my room getting nervous of whatever their answer will be. I know they will go with me and I am sure of that, but I don't know if Chaerin will go with them. I am not doing this to ruin any relationship they have, there are things I wanted to know.

Questions I wasn't able to ask her.