28

Felix's POV

(SATURDAY)

"Good afternoon, Prince Felix" Chaerin greeted and bowed as soon as I opened the door

"What's with you?"

"You will be judging a University  pageant today, your highness" she said

"So?"

"We have to go, your highness. They are all waiting and excited to see you" Chaerin said and left me

Why would she stay outside my room and shock me? I mean who the fuck is in the right mind to do that? I almost got a heart attack because she looks beautiful in that fucking clothes and I can't take my eyes off of her, AGAIN.

I took my phone and wallet with me as I went downstairs. I got in the car and it drove away.

"Ahn Chaerin"

"Yes, your highness?" Chaerin

"Keep my phone and wallet with you" I handed her my phone and wallet "That's what a girlfriend- I mean a personal assistant should do"

She didn't answered and I heard her put my phone and wallet in her small bag. I see. This is better. I have power to control her to do what COUPLES NORMALLY DO. She may not talk to me nor look at me the same way she did before. I am in control in whatever I wanted her to do. This is much better.

"There will be a plenty of beautiful female students in that University, your highness" driver

"Only one woman is beautiful in my eyes" I said and caught Chaerin's gaze through the rear view mirror "She looks so beautiful no matter what she wears"

Her eyes widened and looked away.

I love this kind of setup. She is always scared and nervous when I am trying to make my move. I told you, Ahn Chaerin. I told you to look at me or you won't like whatever I do.

As we arrived at the University, the driver parked the car inside. The driver will stay here to look out for the car while me and Chaerin will go further.

Chaerin and I walked to our assigned seat. The coordinator of the pageant is guiding us and told Chaerin something. I don't know what it is. I didn't heard and I don't care.

"Your highness, you will be sitting there with the judges" Chaerin

"What? Why am I not sitting beside you?"

"You are one of the judges. I will.be sitting there a few steps beside you" Chaerin said referring to the seats at the side near the judges' seats

"Fine"

"The pageant will start in a few minutes. You can call me if ever you need something, your highness" she bowed to me and went to her assigned seat

I annoyingly sat on the right side next to this unknown guy. There's one guy at the very left, a girl, me and this unknown guy. They introduced themselves to me and I just smiled at them as I bowed to greet. I don't even know why am I even here. It's supposed to be my Father-

Why can't I sit beside Chaerin? I hope this pageant will end soon. I just need to choose who deserves to win this pageant.

The program finally started, the emcee just introduced themselves and of course us. They also said what will be the voting system of every event. They finally let the student of the University walked wearing their best fashion outfit. Then, the outfit of their own courses, swimsuits and then their best own made outfit related to their courses. They also showed their talent, some sang, dance and some act.

Lastly, it's finally the evening gown and the question and answer portion. One by one they picked a paper of the judge who will ask them and we picked the paper of the questions. I asked about three students and the three of them answered deeply using their knowledge and probably experiences from other pageant.

"Okay, contestant 9 picked Prince Felix as her judge" emcee said

I smiled as I picked up the paper and read the question "When will you know if you love that person?"

Argh. What question is that? Isn't it obvious? It's when you feel something weird like butterflies in your stomach when you see that person or when your heart is beating fast.

I just want to go home. I boredly tapped the pen secretly and looked at Chaerin-

Is she looking at me?

I looked behind me to see if she is looking at someone but she is not. I glanced at her again but she is still staring at my direction.

There's no way she would look at me.

I tried to stare at her eyes but she didn't looked away.

Why is she staring at me like that?

It's not the look she gave me before.

What is wrong with her?

WHATEVER.

"Thank you for that question, Prince Felix" she bowed to me and smiled sweetly "You will know you love that person when you feel lost as you look at that person's eyes. You were lost but slowly you will realize that you found something important. You will know what it is if you will focus on what you feel..."

What?

I looked at Chaerin again but she is still staring at me.

Seriously, is she playing with me?

Wait-

Damn it.

What the hell is this feeling?

I am so lost in her eyes but I found something I've been looking for...

Is it happiness?

Or love?

But why do I feel both?