64

Third person's POV

It was the day that Felix, King and Queen are going to Sangmi's house to have the blessing to make their son marry Sangmi once Felix take over the throne.

Heiran bowed to Felix and handed him the necktie "That's the necktie that your Mom wants you to wear, your highness"

"You may now leave" Felix said in a cold tone as he looked at the mirror

Heiran glanced at Felix for the last time as she felt worried that the wedding is really going to happen. She wants to do something but she doesn't have the guts to do it. She bowed to him and left  his room. As she got out of the room, she saw the Queen standing.

"What did he say?" Queen asked

"I can't say it, your highness. I guess Prince Felix will listen if you will him" Heiran said

Queen nodded "I will tell him. Thank you for helping" she smiled and watched the young one leave

The Queen and Heiran planned to talk to Felix about his decision. He agreed with marrying Sangmi without hesitating that shocked both Heiran and the Queen. It's not like they hate Sangmi, they just can't see Felix marrying a woman he never have feelings for.

She knocked on the door "Felix? Can I come in?"

"Sure" he said and opened the door for her "What brough you here, Mom?"

Queen smiled and fixed the necktie "You don't have to, if you don't want to"

Felix was shocked and looked at his Mom "I don't understand"

"Your Dad and I also experienced the same, being married to each other without having mutual feelings. I am the only one who has feelings between us. Your Father is in love with a woman he can't marry. We are forced to get married. I am never okay with the marriage since I don't want to hurt myself. Your Father and I lived together but never love each other- I mean I love him but he don't. We have you and I thought he will love me like how he loves you. I was wrong. He is such a nice guy, he never hurt me physically and emotionally. He would always take care of me and I am thankful for his actions. Still, his actions wasn't enough. I am hurt. I am hurt because he doesn't love me and there's not even a single chance for him to love me like how she loved that woman. I am not mad at that woman. I envy her and I hoped I was her but I am also lucky to have you and your Dad in my life. I am saying this not because of Sangmi, but because of you. I don't want you to force yourself to marry someone. Felix, you have to choose. Don't let a woman you don't love to live and suffer inside. I know you are better than that" Queen's tears fell from her eyes and smiled at her son "I want you to choose what makes you happy. It's never too late. Try it one more time"

___________________________

They are currently talking about random things with smile on their faces. Both Felix's family and Sangmi's family are planning with the wedding of the two.

"Excuse me" Felix bowed to them and left the dining room. He went outside and looked at the simple garden "Chaerin would love to see a garden every morning-"

"I agree" Sungho appeared beside him and looked at the garden "I am Moon Sungho, I lived in Love Orphanage with Chaerin"

"Lee Felix, Chaerin's boyfriend-" Felix

"Not anymore" Sungho said

Felix sighed and stayed quiet.

"Chaerin and Sangmi are both important to me. You like Chaerin and you don't like my sister. You will marry my sister and not Chaerin. I don't want them to get hurt by one guy. Let me get straight to the point. If you are going to marry sister after you take over the throne. Can you promise me one thing?" Sungho asked

"What?" Felix asked in a cold attitude as he put his hands in his pocket

"Don't ever look for Chaerin anymore. I know it's hard but don't make my sister feel like she is not enough" Sungho stared at Felix as he walked away from him

Little did they know, Sangmi is standing, watching and eavesdropping with their conversation. She knows that Felix is in love with another girl. She has feelings for Felix ever since she first met him at a party until know. She was happy when she is getting married to him but now...

She is regretting.

She wants to marry him but she doesn't want to get hurt. She is not stupid and desperate to do that. But everything is already decided. They both need to marry each other according to the agreement.

She walked towards Felix "So, I guess you are not joking when you said Chaerin is your girlfriend"

"You heard everything"  Felix

"I did and I am sorry. I am now aware that you are in love with someone else. I am aware that you would never love me like the way you love her. I am lowkey hurt but I am fine with it. At least, I don't need to get my hopes high that you will fall for me. Let's just be good to each other as we spend time" Sangmi smiled at him but her smile is a sign that she is hurt

It's not just Felix and Chaerin who are hurt...

It's also those people who are getting involved with them.

Especially Hyunjin and Sangmi.