34

Third person's POV

"M-My Mother is alive?" he asked

Everyone in the room was dumbfounded as they saw Felix. They doesn't care if he knew, but what matters to them, is Felix standing on top of the shattered glasses.

Chaerin saw Felix's hand bleeding. The glass didn't fell in the first place, Felix shattered the glass because of anger as he held tight onto it. He didn't realized anything, even the blood on his hands. She looked at Felix who is currently still shocked.

"I'm asking" Felix said

"Prince Felix your hand-" King's assistant

"I-Is my Mom alive or not?" Felix repeated the question hoping for a clear answer from his Father

"Felix, we can talk later" King

"I'm asking if my Mom is alive or not!" he shouted out of anger and threw whatever he is holding. His hands were full blood because of the shattered glasses.

"Everyone leave the room" King said

The three was about to go, leaded by Chaerin but once Chaerin was about to leave the room. Felix blocked the way.

"No one will leave this room" he said that scared Chaerin

"You heard everything Felix. You clearly heard everything. What do you want to know?" King asked him and stared at his eyes "Your Mom was commatose 12 years ago on your birthday when we were on our way home until now-"

His tears started falling "Why? Why did you keep it from me?! You know how much I wanted to know where she is! I've always wanted to know if she is fine or not! Don't tell me that you did that for me! If you realy care for me, you should've told me right away! I look like a fool searching for a Mother's love! Is it fun? Watching me go crazy for 12 years because of Mom?! Was it fun?!"

"Calm down, your highness" Chaerin whispered and tried to hold his hand-

But Felix harshly removed her hands that made Chaerin fall. Her hand landed on the shattered glasses and the glasses were too deep that made her lose strength to stand. Kyungmi helped Chaerin stand up.

"Lee Felix!" the King shouted as he saw Chaerin "I told you we're going to talk-"

"Do you think we can talk this out?! Do you think this is some kind of a problem that you can easily solve?! You kept my Mom from me for 12 years! Are you expecting me to listen to your excuses?! You are seriously out of your mind!" he shouted and can't control his tears.

Felix left the office of his Father and went to the fifth floor as fast as he can. He can't express what he feels. He is mad towards his Father and those who knows about this. He is somehow happy that his Mother is alive.

As he entered the forbidden room, he hurriedly went to his Mom and sat. He started crying as he looked at her situation. She is in a comma for 12 years and he doesn't even know about it.

He held her hands "M-Mom, I'm sorry. I am really sorry for b-being clueless"

Inside the office, the King is currently not in his right mind. He doesn't know what to do now that Felix knew about his Mom. He is guilty for keeping it from Felix but he is also sad for not saying it sooner. All mixed emotions..

"Chaerin, I apologize for what Felix did-" King

Chaerin bowed "He is mad and I understand that. He will be fine, your highness. He will understand everything once he calmed down"

"I hope so" King whispered

Kyungmi helped Chaerin leave the room and went to the kitchen to wash away the blood on her hands. He also assigned some maids to clean up the mess in the officer of the King.

"Are you okay?" Kyungmi asked Chaerin

She nodded "Yes, I am fine. I am worried about Felix"

"You have to worry about yourself" Kyungmi said and started treating the deep wounds "Tell me if it hurts, okay? I have to do first aid treatment before it gets worse"

"Thank you" Chaerin smiled

Inside the forbidden room, Felix is staring at his Mom's face. He still can't believe that she is here, living with him in one roof.

Chaerin finally finished receiving treatment and went to the fifth floor. She quietly stood there at the door and watched Felix.

"Mom, I don't have anyone to trust now. It felt like everyone betrayed me and I don't even know whom I can trust now... Even the girl I love. She is one of them. They made me look like a fool" Felix said and tears kept falling from his eyes "The girl who made me so happy and changed my life. The girl I think I can trust so much turns out to be one of them"

She started crying as she felt how painful it is that Felix doesn't trust her anymore. It felt like they just experienced being happy for a few hours and they are now back to suffering.

She wants to call him and apologize but she thinks it is not the right time for that. He needs his Mom right now more than anyone. Her tears started falling. She quietly left the floor leaving Felix with his Mom.

"Mom..." Felix called and kept crying as he stare at her face "I missed you"