We had just finished the circuit training part, and most of the cast was lying on the floor panting and sweaty, weak. "Up you hop, time to run. Five kilometres, easy." I cheer, the energy coming off of me in wase. Turns out that not working out makes me a bit hyper, even if I do it an hour later. Lesson learned. They all just groaned, making me huff. 

"You are all the ones who wanted to do this, so up," I cheer, moving to the treadmills and starting. "Think about how much shorter my legs are now. Hurry up before I get too far ahead, and you'll never catch up?" Scar, Lizzie and Flo all just groaned from their spots, waving me away dismissively as most of the boys joined me running, Mark choosing not to as he sat panting on the ground.

Jeremy was the first to back out of the run, only managing three miles. I was expecting Robert to drop out. I mean, he seemed to be huffing an awful lot, Mackie, too, but they both managed to finish. 

"Perfect, now there is no obstacle course, so we can do some weights and then the salmon ladder since that is my new favourite. Ten reps of weights and five sets on the salmon ladder are what I have been doing since I got here, and it is working well for me," I explained before grabbing some weights, all of them reasonably light because I am still little. Mackie just shook his head as he moved to sit on the floor with the others who were all watching us, leaving Hemsworth, Evans, Seb, Robert and I to finish the workout.

The weights went well. The guys had to take turns since they were using the bench press, which I figured I could try once they were done, my own weights already finished."Can I have a go?" I asked Robert, who was just finishing, clearly exhausted. He just furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me, sitting up on the bench. 

"Are you a human? Like really? Because, at this point, I have you down as either an alien, a robot or a real-life superhero," Robert questioned, making me laugh as I nodded. "I promise I'm human; you're just getting weak, old man," I teased, always loving to wind Robert up when it comes to my workout skills. Stunt days are the best because he always seems so amazed by whatever I do; It's comical.

"Alright, hope on then, you nutter," he caves, moving so I could get on the bench press, although I don't even make it two steps towards the bar when Scarlett grabs my wrist lightly. I could recognise her touch anywhere. 

"Nope, not happening. You are ten, and you are not going to bench press any weight. You can't afford to get hurt," she tells me, making me huff, although one stern look from her and I am caving, unfortunately. She is such a killjoy. Still pouting, I turn to the guys. 

"Who's ready for the salmon ladders?" I ask, earning a groan from Seb as he shakes his head and takes a seat next to Mackie, who is still claiming he is dying. "I'll take the left one; who wants to go first on the right?" I ask, watching as Robert walks over.

I went to drag the weights wrack over so that I could get onto the ladder when someone picked me up, making me squeal slightly. "Scarlett was seconds away from banning you from this gym, so I thought I would save you," Evans mumbled, making me laugh as I whispered back a quick thank you. "You want to race to the top?" I offer Robert, who just shakes his head. 

"I'm not even sure I can do this, let alone race you," he admits, making me smile victoriously. "So you admit my workout is too much for you?" I tease as I start going up the ladder. He just scoffs as he moves away from the ladder so that Evans can try. "Sure, sure. You win this round, AJ. One day, I will beat you, though. I am going to get my trainer to train me even harder so that I can beat you," he huffed as he joined the rest of the losses on the floor.

Evans made it three reps on the salmon ladder before he gave up with a pout, making me laugh at his face as I hung at the top of the ladder, ignoring Scarlett as she threatened me, trying to get me to come down.