see what i mean? bringing back old habits.

"and we can." she nodded making me start grinning "very slowly so i know what happened last time wont happen again" she finished.

"slowly? how slowly?" i asked "slowwwwww" she dragged knowing it would make me mad and it is.

"look love" she said making my stomach feel weird. i love it when she call me dat. "i want us to work just as much as you do i promise, but now its a child involved and its way more serious. if something bad happens it can affect amina. ion want her to suffer because of us" she explained.

i started to understand where she was coming from. it wouldnt be like last time when i just blocked her and tried my hardest to move on with my life while she was in a different state.

we still have a daughter so we would have to stay in contact, and shes comin back to new york soon. so i get it when she says things would be way more complicated

i let out a sigh before speaking again. "you right" i nodded and it fell silent. "m-" she stopped herself and i looked at her hoping she would continue.

"maybe we can try one time just to see what happen. and i cant let this chlorine sit in my hair any longer" she gave in. "nah you cool ion want you feel like you got to, i'a wait" i said turning round to walk out.

she grabbed my wrist stopping me and held on to it tight while she turned around bending over and turning the water on.

i sucked my bottom lip looking at her before i closed my eyes. after like 5 seconds i heard her speak "why ya eyes closed!" she questioned.

"cause you bent over in front of me, and if you aint finna give me some ian getting lil david hopes up" i shook my head peeking my eyes open.

she busted out laughing. "shut up cmon" she said. "take this off fa me" she pointed at her necklace and turned around backing up so my chest was against her back.

i licked my lips taking her necklace off. she turned around to face my and i bit my lip looking at her face.

she slowly rose her arms up and i grinned grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it over her head seeing her in only her bathing suit.

"take it off" she told me and i raised my eyebrow. ian complaining but i feel like she trynna tease me. i watched her pull her bottoms off leaving her with nothing on ha bottom half and i rolled my tongue over my bottom lip looking down wit no shame.

i reached around her pulling the string that was holing her top and pursed my lips watching her slide out of it leaving nothing on while she looked at me the whole time.

she squatted keeping eye contact grabbing them hem of my trunks. i closed my eyes. i cant do it bruh. im finna cry this aint fair. she making me suffer on purpose.

"open em" she said to me lowly and my eyes fluttered open as i watched her pull em down with her eyes never leaving mine.

see bro why she gotta be freaky. ion got time fa all dis.

she stood back up grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the shower behind her as i tried to keep my eyes at the back of her head.

•••

"you good lana" i asked walking into the kitchen after me and melmel just had a very interesting shower. we aint fuck like i wanted but it did get sexual and plus she washed my hair for me and i feel way better.

mina woke up after we got dressed so melmel in there giving her a bath but im thirsty as hell so i came in the kitchen to get a water bottle and lana in here eating a popsicle on her phone.

"yeah im ight. question is you coo?" she asked and i raised my eyebrow. "you look alottt better than when we first got here, yall got freakyyy" she teased and i smacked my teeth.

"shut up" i muttered waving her off. "yo why you dont like yo sister anyways. i thought twins was like as close as it gets" i asked.

i just dont see how you can hate yo twin that much. yall literally shared a womb together. i wanted to know was they always like this? was this recent or what?

"it was round a year and a half ago when i met melody" she explained. "so its about melmel?" i asked to be clear.

"i mean i like to say its not but it is. i know if i told melmel she would feel bad and try to fix it but its not her fault, at all" she said.

"so what happened" i asked. "melmel was pregnant and she didnt like living in the dorms- it was a mistake but we were roommates i was supposed to room with alana- so me and her decided to just get an apartment" she said and i nodded.

"lala aint like it at all. she told me to choose between her and melmel and i didnt, so she chose for me. but i couldnt just leave melmel somewhere she was uncomfortable. plus she was pregnant. ever since lala has been making problems for melmel knowing it would make me mad so weve been in like ten fights" she finished.

"man thats fucked up" i shook my head. "why yall couldnt all just find a place together" i said. "thats what i said! but alana felt like it should always be just us and i couldnt hold out on melmel she was going through too much at the time," she said.

"cause you" she covered with a cough. "mcht shut up" i waved her off. "i jus tell it how it is young sir, you have a good night though i got a morning class tomorrow" she said leaning off the counter.

"ight" i opened my water walking into melmel room seeing them pickin out a movie.

"wassup what we watchin" i flopped on the bed.

wsp yallll i was real busy yesterday and i woke up at 3 today so dats my fault i apologize

plus i be trynna read yall books😂

ill update again later to make it up to yall.

they got a lil freaky and yall know the backstory of the twins plus melmel a lil bit now.

imma start doin QTOD so for today, whats yall favorite shoes?

thoughts?

MYA OUT🫡