12 - consequences of secrets

| S01 E15 |

| S01 E15 |

Leia opened her eyes for the second time in the last two days. She was still feeling weak and tired, but not as much as before. She lifted her head to find herself in her room at the compound.

"I see that you are awake." Elijah stated as he stood in the door way. Don't get him wrong he was happy that she was alright, but he had more pressing matters.

"What's happening? Where is Rebekah?" She needed to know what was happening. She knew that she was out of the loop for a while.

Elijah came closer to her. "I put papa tunde's blade in Klaus, so Rebekah had the time to leave the city."

Leia inhaled, "Then she isn't in the city?" She asked hopefully. Leia could meet her after, the first thing she had to do, was invade Klaus's rage.

"Hopefully." Elijah said, but he had something on his mind, he couldn't get out. "Are you pregnant?"

Leia looked at him shocked, but the looked down and with that Elijah knew. After he had recovered, he remembered what Sabine had said.

"Yes, I am and it's Rebekah's, believe it or not." Leia replied.

"How?" Elijah asked in disbelief. He had to deal with Klaus's baby and now with Rebekah's.

"Stop thinking that." Leia told him, she already knew what he was thinking, that he would have to protect another child. "I will protect my child and Rebekah's, no one will take her away from me."

Then Elijah smiled slightly. "Then I guess congratulations are in order."

Leia looked down at her belly, who has grown. "I guess."

"There's only one place they can go— Home" Leia heard Klaus say as she came in his room, where he sat on his bed with Cami by his side.

"And hopefully I will stop you from hurting her." Leia spoke up making Klaus look at her with a glare. He wanted to charge at her with force, but he almost dropped to the ground of Cami wouldn't have caught him.

Leia went up to him and she wanted to put her hand in his shoulder, but he shook it off. Leia sighed at that, she looked at Cami. "Please, leave us."

Cami looked unsure at first, but then with one look from Klaus, she nodded, took her bag and walked out of the room, but not without saying goodbye to her.

"What are you planning?" Leia asked him. She saw how he wanted to get to blood, so he could get his strength back.

"What do you think? She betrayed me." Klaus yelled at her in rage, but calmed down.

"You would leave your niece without a mother?" Leia looked him straight in the eyes. "Would you leave me without her?"

Klaus looked away. "You knew what she did,
didn't you?" He changed the subject.

"Of course I did. She told before we came to New Orleans, because she knew that Marcel would be here and it wouldn't be good keeping secrets from me." Leia answered.

Klaus went to the bar and poured himself a drink.

"Not sure that will help." Leia told him.

"Not sure it doesn't." Klaus responded while drinking from his glass.

"Well, better that then my or Cami's blood, not matter what Elijah says." Leia said sitting down in his bed.

"Don't speak to me of Elijah." Klaus bit back.

"Oh, come one. Now you will hate both of them. They both love you." Leia said to him making Klaus scowl.

"If she would have loved me, she would never call upon Mikael." Klaus hissed.

"She made a mistake." Leia yelled at him. "I understand your side, but understand hers too.
You wouldn't let her be with anyone."

"Because I waited for you." Klaus retorted. "I waited for someone like you for her. Marcel would betray Rebekah over and over if he wanted someone."

"He did that once when he had to choose her or vampirism, but you would never betray her. I waited her to find someone like you. She found that. That was the only reason I never aloud her to be with someone who would just betray her." Klaus confessed.

Leia looked at him. She heard the sincerity in his voice. She felt bad for him. "Then why would you take her away from me, when she has found finally someone right for her."

As she talked Klaus walked forward to her.

"You have been good friend to me, but this one I have to do myself. I have to do this one myself with my mind and not someone else's." Klaus said. "She betrayed me, not you. You have no idea what it feels that someone this close to you betrays you."

Before she could retort anything, Klaus like a flash was behind her and his hands was around her neck, tightly.

"What are you doing?" Leia gasped out as she couldn't breathe.

Klaus leaned down his lip to her ear. "Don't worry. This will not hurt you or the baby, I just can't let you get in my way to get my justice."

Black spots started to appear in her eyesight as she drew her last gritted breaths, "P—promise me, you will not hurt her."

"I can't promise you that." Klaus said as Leia passed out and he lowered her on the ground before he picked her up and walked up to his bed and lied her down softly.

Klaus picked up and brushed peace of her hair out of her face. "You have been my longest friend, who has supported me. I hope I will not lose you."

Klaus backed up and waltzed into his study and opens his secret safe behind a painting and took out the famous white oak, he looked at it for a second. He sighed and after a moment he finally went out to find Rebekah.

Klaus walked into the cemetery, wielding the indestructible white oak stake and screaming in a rage for Rebekah.

"REBEKAH! REBEKAH!" He screamed out in rage. "Cherish the breath in your lungs! It'll be your last."

— Next chapter is kinda the last chapter in season 1!!!

Klaus and Leia's bonding heheh