3 - senior prank night

| S03 E05 |

| S03 E05 |

Finally it came, the anticipated senior prank night. Caroline along Leia was waiting for it for a long time. When they first found out about it, they immediately knew what they wanted to do. Leia joined Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie who were at the school, in a classroom, they were setting the mouse traps as Matt came in and set all of them off.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?!" Caroline exclaimed frustrated. "Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!"

"My hands hurt." Leia whined as she sat down on the class desks. Herself with Caroline did the most traps, because not everyone was that excited about that night as them.

Caroline pointed at her. "Don't whine. You know you like this, maybe more than me."

Leia shrugged playfully. Leia loved moments like these, where she could enjoy moments with her friends.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked Matt teasingly. He was there just because Caroline forced her and he can't tell her no, no one can.

"Clearly." Matt stated looking around.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline asked and by that she meant her and Leia.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena told him pointedly.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt said.

"Why wouldn't we? It's not like our life are destroyed and half of us aren't even human?" Leia smiled sarcastically.

All of them laughed.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie stated.

"We're about to be seniors." Caroline dropped her shoulders. "These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..."

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finished Caroline's thought.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline gave up.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler took his bag and left.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asked as Elena with Leia were about to leave the classroom.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena smiled making Caroline smiling too.

"And finally my little sister is learning something from me." Leia ducked as Elena was going to shove her after Leia ruffled her hair.

"I love you!" Caroline called out as they left.

They went out of the classroom and saw Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.