2.18 - transition

| S04 E01 |

| S04 E01 |

Elena was in her room, in transition.

In truth Leia was horrified, when Stefan told her that Rebekah was the one who drove her and Matt off the bridge, she couldn't believe, well until Matt confirmed it.

Leia felt guilty, she didn't know why. She felt somehow responsible. She never thought that Rebekah would take away one of her family away from her. She can't even see Elena, in fear
that Elena will blame her. She couldn't handle that.

"Jer!" Elena exclaimed seeing her brother and immediately running into his arms. Leia was behind him, feeling more guilty than ever.

"Are you okay? I watched Vicki go through this, she was a mess. Her emotions were all over the place. All these old memories came flooding back." Jeremy asked worried about her.

"I'm fine. I'm not Vicki." Elena said to him.

"No, you're not. You're you. You act like everything's okay so no one worries about you but you need help." Jeremy told her.

Elena kept glancing at the lightbulb.

"I said I'm fine, okay? I – I'm sorry, I....Have you talked to Bonnie?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, she said when I was shot; she made some plea to the witch spirits to bring me back and they listened." Jeremy explained.

"Yeah, but the consequences were horrible." Elena replied.

"And what could be more horrible than you turning into a vampire? I need my sister, not another one of them." Jeremy stated.

"We're gonna find a way out of this. Everything's gonna be okay." Elena promised.

"I hope so." Jeremy whispered and he left.

Elena saw Leia in the doorway, Elena opened her arms seeing that Leia was crying and Leia didn't hesitate to run into her arms.

"I'm so so sorry." Leia started immediately apologising.

Elena pulled back. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything."

"I could have stopped Rebekah, if I would have figured it out, I could have—"

Elena interrupted her. "You could've do anything. You didn't know." Elena cupped Leia's face.

"I don't blame you and it's not your fault. Her brother died and she decided to take her revenge, it's her fault, only hers."

Leia looked at her.

"I don't want to lose you." Leia said as tears spilled out of her eyes.

"You are not gonna lose me." Elena told her. "I always gonna be here for you, I'm not gonna go anywhere."