13 - too good at goodbyes

| S01 E16 |

| S01 E16 |

Rebekah looked down at Leia, who still was asleep. Rebekah was free and she couldn't be more happier. Klaus let her go and she knew that one of the reasons that she got out of there alive was because of Leia. Because of hold that Leia had on Klaus.

Klaus let her stay until Leia would wake up and hopefully she would go with Rebekah away. Rebekah had no doubt that she would go with and Klaus didn't either. When they last talked he clearly insinuated that Leia would go with her. Rebekah believed that Klaus knew Leia, maybe even better that herself.

Rebekah softly smiled at Leia and then at her belly. Rebekah couldn't believe that finally she would have a family with a person she loved with all of her heart.

Suddenly, Leia eyes fluttered open. She groaned. She was so done being choked out or getting passed out, it happened for too much.

Leia looked around and her eyes settled on Rebekah. A big smile spread on Leia's face as she jumped out of the bed and into Rebekah's arms. After she unfortunately got choked out she got back her full strength.

Rebekah immediately wrapped her arms around her waist and held her close. After the last two days events she wanted nothing more that hug her love of her life.

Leia pulled back. "Are you okay? He did hurt you?" Leia asked all questions together.

Rebekah chuckled softly. "We came to an understanding."

"What understanding?" Leia asked.

"I'm finally free." Rebekah smiled. Leia was sitting in Rebekah's lap with her arms around Rebekah's waist.

"So, we are finally leaving this hellhole?"

"You are coming with me?" Rebekah questioned.

Leia chuckled and pulled Rebekah into a kiss desperately. "Absolutely." Leia laid her hand on her stomach. "All three of us."

Rebekah smiled at her.

Leia looked thoughtful for a moment before she looked at Rebekah. "Do you want know something?"

Rebekah hummed in response.

Leia smiled before answering. "We are having a girl. A mini Rebekah, for sure."

Rebekah eyes instantly lit up.

This time Rebekah pulled Leia into a kiss before putting their foreheads together. "We are having a girl." Rebekah repeated quietly without smile leaving her face.

Klaus sensed a presence behind him making him turn towards it. It's Leia.

Rebekah and Leia decided to say goodbye separately before leaving for bayou to say their goodbyes to Hayley.

love in the stars - r. mikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara