7 - reigning pain

| S01 E09 |

| S01 E09 |

The next morning Leia woke up in the bed, she didn't know how she got there, because she remembered that she fell asleep crying on the floor not the bed. She had a feeling that Rebekah had something to do with that.

It was the next morning and she didn't know what to feel. She gave Rebekah a chance to say something, anything, but she didn't. That concerned her.

Why didn't she say anything?

Leia thought that Rebekah trusted her and knew that she would never betray her, she would never. But Rebekah apparently didn't know that.

Maybe she did something wrong and didn't know about, but Leia was upset and sad and did know what to do.

Or maybe she did.

Suddenly, she heard everything moving outside, she slowly stood up groggily and went to the door. She opened and saw how movers were moving everything from everywhere.

She instantly thought of Klaus, Klaus would be this petty and for right reasons. She felt bad for him. She knew that he sometimes did this to his family, but never Leia would think that they would do something that they don't like do the same to him.

She walked down the stairs and see how a blue truck was parked outside the plantation house. Movers were packing up what appeared to be a big painting into the truck.

Rebekah turned to the worker, "Absolutely not! I paid for that!" She didn't saw how Leia came down.

"Please. You never paid for anything in your life." Elijah scoffed knowing his sister.

"I hardly see how that's relevant. Nik's just punishing us." Rebekah said offended.

"Well, we've hurt him. Deeply, it would appear." Elijah said with the frown and Leia saw this the perfect opportunity to announce her presence.

"Well, you did accuse him of wanting to use his own child for his own gain knowing that how Mikeal treated him." Leia said making them both look at her shocked, "You should have known better."

Rebekah looked at Leia and saw how traces of dried tears could have been seen on her cheeks.

"We believed the worst about him, the one time in a million when the worst wasn't actually the truth." Rebekah added.

Elijah started to walk away, but Rebekah stopped him, "Where do you think you're going?" She questioned.

"To make sure Hayley doesn't suffer for our mistakes. Niklaus is feeling vindictive. We cannot trust that she is safe and you have to talk with Leia without me being here."

Leia looked at him, "What you still think he would hurt her after he expressed how sad he was." Leia scoffed, "Unbelievable."

Elijah didn't say anything and left the house.