11 - day after the ball

| S03 E15 |

| S03 E15 |

Sun shined through the window of Rebekah room and soon enough Leia woke up too and for moment she thought she was home, but when she turned to right she found Rebekah, who was peacefully sleeping right next to her.

Leia was smiling to herself as she tucked a hair that was fallen in front of Rebekah face and tucked it behind her ear. Rebekah stirred a little, but stayed sleep nonetheless. Leia couldn't explain the euphoric feelings she was feeling while sleeping next to Rebekah.

Rebekah looked so gorgeous as she slept as nothing was worrying her. Leia was looking forward to see Rebekah sleep this peacefully. Leia slowly got up from the bed, trying to not wake up Rebekah.

It was not like she didn't want to meet her, because last night was the best night of her life and she wouldn't change it for the world. She was happier. But still she felt the need to run away.

Leia dressed herself in the last night's dress and made her way down the stairs, hopefully she wouldn't run into someone, but that hope was quickly lost as a mocking voice startled her.

"Well, well, well, there's Rebekah's girl!" Kol announced making Leia gasp. She hadn't noticed him there.

"You scared me." Leia said as Kol stood before her and blocked her way.

"Get out of my way, please." Leia said trying to be nice to the guy, she assumed who was one of Rebekah's brothers.

Leia looked behind Kol. "Klaus, please tell him to move." She noticed that Klaus sat down in the couch in the middle of the room with sketching pad in his lap.

Klaus shrugged looking amused. "I don't know." Leia sighed in defeat. Why had she expected that he would have helped her.

"You were here all night. What a scandal! Why didn't you do better than Rebekah?" Kol asked teasingly.

Before Leia could respond with some smart response she felt a hand wrapping itself around her waist.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatened as she came up behind Leia.

Klaus grinned. "Don't start, Klaus." Leia warned, while glaring at him.

"I didn't say anything." Klaus defended himself while putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol complained as Rebekah started to kiss Leia's neck lovingly from behind. Leia leaned back into Rebekah's embrace.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus replied not even looking up. The two brothers heard Leia's giggle in the background and both rolled their eyes at them.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol looked at him innocently.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to fight Damon." Klaus answered.